ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My VIP status is locked once I lock in my shoe size right? Can't go spend 300$ and get that extra three minutes? Just double checking there is no other ways around it being locked

My VIP status is locked once I lock in my shoe size right? Can't go spend 300$ and get that extra three minutes? Just double checking there is no other ways around it being locked

nope, locked in, as long as you didnt sign up already.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
you complaining about the length of travel?

How about not even getting a pair, like myself
mean.gif
I'll be happy if this damned app sends me anywhere lol, have yet to hit since day one.
must be my work internet, i've hit on all yeezy confirmed except grey and brown 750s

Last edited:

it takes 48-72 hours for status to update. If youre gonna try today is the day.

right if you spend 300 today it should show by Wednesday. i wouldnt lock in my size now if thats what youre going to do

Last edited:
Side note We got some really folks in this forum right now I appreciate all the love and help especially on a release like this

Gf stopped by SF finishline to pick up a raffle ticket just now so I'm guessing they're not that limited over there.

The  Culver City Shiehk code back there is correct. I used it yesterday, not sure why its not working now..

This will probably get lost in the mix lol but if I am a 9.5 in the chocolate 750, what size should I get for the TB 750? I see there are no 1/2 sizes and so I don't want to make the wrong choice. I am wide footed btw. Thanks for any help!

well that's comforting. But how the hell do you even get a chaance on ADC? 

I tried once...and you just sit there or something until the link becomes available? :rofl:

Answered your own question :smile:

You just gotta want it bad enough to put in the time and effort.

As couple of reasons why I think it's north of your number the Oreo and Black Friday numbers were closer to 20K for ADC also we have seen knockoff of these for close to a year which means they were in production long enough for knockoff shops to get a decent lookey-loo....also, last February's restock/redo of PBs was a considerable drop on ADC take quite a few hours before selling out.
Check your PMs.
Hope so fam. The more the better. 

I went to finishline Braintree, the line was long and the store did just open, folks came out with grandparents also, lol

10 min head start on footaction I hope I hit that's looking like the only option.

Finishline in RFM is shady as hell, employees act like they can't answer simple questions. Stopped by at 12 and raffles were already over.

Don't listen to the other guys. You are already locked in. You have to spend the $300 BEFORE U SIGN UP.
It will go thru around Wednesday, but U can't apply it to the Yeezy IF you're locked in

Last edited:
Don't listen to the other guys. You are already locked in. You have to spend the $300 BEFORE U SIGN UP.
It will go thru around Wednesday, but I can't apply it to the Yeezy IF you're locked in

My bad, I didn't notice he had already signed up. Yes for clarification, you have be platinum/platinum/gold star BEFORE clicking on sign up. For those that are going to try and update their status, now would be the day in order for it to update before sign ups close on THURSDAY @6:00 pm EST

Last edited:
lol, u coming from another state?

**** I'm coming from another city due to DC isn't a state. I'll be hopping on a jetblue flight straight to NYC if I hit. I'm tired of striking out. You only live once have fun doing wild ****. I actually did the same thing when I bought my truck over the summer. Saw it online and flew to St Louis 2 hours after I saw it online to buy it in and out of St Louis in 6 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom