ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know but I'm not from NYC I'm from DC and will be in NYC if I hit so I wanted to know which stores in NY get a good allocation so I could put in for those stores
34th is the best bet but might be a long pick up line to cop your shoes if you win

took me over 2 hours one way from where I live. How i got matched there is unknown to me haha
yea for the Black Friday pairs I got matched up there and I know I ain't select that location :lol:

I don't think that's 34th st FTL

Not working for the infants @34th st FTL, thanks though!
....the 34th street kids footlocker (near the Old Navy) is doing tickets (co worker picked up a ticket during lunch)-- while I think the 112 34th street is doing the launch for the infants. If I get out early enough from work and get a chance to swing by the 112 location I'll make sure to post for the infant v2 folks. 

i believe the only v2s that doesn't have the SPLY-350 mirrored are the belugas....my black friday and oreo pairs have the mirroring. 

& now these Breds have BOTH sides mirrored & TWO pulltabs on each shoe...ugh wth adidas & Kanye!!!

yesssss, still coppin though lol

....the 34th street kids footlocker (near the Old Navy) is doing tickets (co worker picked up a ticket during lunch)-- while I think the 112 34th street is doing the launch for the infants. If I get out early enough from work and get a chance to swing by the 112 location I'll make sure to post for the infant v2 folks. 

That would be amazing...will be on the lookout...Thx either way though!

& now these Breds have BOTH sides mirrored & TWO pulltabs on each shoe...ugh wth adidas & Kanye!!!

yesssss, still coppin though lol
next pair is going to have a blonde toecap.....
roll.gif

So I signed up via footlocker app and I got a 9min headstart... Any one else get this? I usually only get a 6min

I went there at 1:05pm and got my ticket...not saying you are lying, but...

That makes sense though- young man on the phone said they'd run out while we were talking on the phone. You were probably one of the last to get a ticket!

Wonder if they're getting Zebras...

i think they doing that to differentiate from the early fake pairs

Have you seen Breds where one is legible and the other backwards? Should I take a look at chicken nuggets page? :lol:

i believe the only v2s that doesn't have the SPLY-350 mirrored are the belugas....my black friday and oreo pairs have the mirroring. 

i like either both legible or backward but not like I'll get rid of my blk/wht :lol:

Belugas def my favorite tho so far

@kobe2323 .... if you are going to spend to get the status do it before locking in the size. While I purchased to get the up status (and returned items post the 750 release) and it worked. I noticed this today:

View media item 2324227
Seems like you are locked-in and no more bootstrapping....
You are not locked in it happen to me on champs and Footaction after your status updates your head start will update a day or 2 after hopefully ur status update already the ones I did updated the day b4 submissions closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom