ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having the, "We're working on making that request for you." Anyone know how to fix it?

Go to the release calander thing instead of launch locator. Click the shoe through there and then it told me to select stores and complete the process pretty much.. Been getting the "we're working on making that request for you" message all day. Smh

need champs in Socal... someone bless me

also I tried that ^^ socal FTL code didnt work . 
ohwell.gif

launch locator
Did you do the clear cache, then clear data, if not then uninstall and restart and reinstall, if not one thing that worked for me was some features are tied to your phone's default web browser app, I cleared cache and data from web browser and it worked, have android Samsung S6.

Last edited:
Go to the release calander thing instead of launch locator. Click the shoe through there and then it told me to select stores and complete the process pretty much.. Been getting the "we're working on making that request for you" message all day. Smh
Gonna try it. Thanks. Repped.

Is going for bigger sizes, ex. 14, 14.5, a better strategy than going for size 9 which is stocked more? Looking to go the trade route

Is going for bigger sizes, ex. 14, 14.5, a better strategy than going for size 9 which is stocked more? Looking to go the trade route
Maybe but you'll be fighting for 1 or 2 pairs if raffle.

Unless you meant ADC then probably slightly better chances to cart.

as a person who wears a 14 I can tell you its harder to trade a 14 for a 9

my brother is 10.5 and thats pretty hard

Hell no. It will be harder to win that size. There will only be 1 or 2 pair in that size. Go for the 9.

Not too mention, it will be hard to trade from that high up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom