ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my two LAUGHaffle tickets in. Hopefully since I put in for the highest size available I can weed out SOME competition. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

anyone here got a footlocker code for cherry hill mall or deptford mall in NJ?
You just need a code for any footlocker, you change your location to whichever ftl the code is for, enter the code to get the headstart, then change your location back to what you want it to be. Headstart will still be applied.

Codes expire about every hour so you'll need a new one. But it doesn't need to be for your specific location. Just keep an eye on the thread people have been posting codes here all day.

Last edited:
In for ADC and KITH, per usual.

My son has a basketball tournament all weekend, so I'm likely SOL.

Hoping a socal NT member can help out. I'll be in socal this weekend. I'm wondering which footlocker and Footaction location I should select for the reserve app.

I don't believe that's how the HMAC works. You don't bypass the splash page with the correct HMAC. The HMAC is there to make sure you can proceed AFTER you've bypassed the splash page. And even if you have bypassed the page and have the HMAC generated for your session, if you try to re-enter the website, you'd have to wait in the queue again; it's not like some magic key that let's you bypass the splash. 

So any "HMAC Generator" you see for sale or whatever is selling you snake oil. 
Yeah, HMAC will generate from Adidas once you direct to specific "URL" and it will let you "add to cart" if you got them.

So, the HMAC generator that some ******* bastard try to sell with his bot is ******* useless cause it will expire in 10 minutes after Adidas generated. (and with other IP address you can't use it anyway)

I can generate HMAC from adidas right now but it useless anyway. It will die after 10 minutes once it generated and trust me they will take out the page that generate HMAC before yeezy release. They not messed up any more after BAPE release.

HMAC is specific only from your IP address, browser, etc.

If you got HMAC from other ip address. You can't use it.

You must generate it from your PC only if not it will not work.

It still not an easy job to decrypt SHA256 and I don't believe adidas will use a poorly word for their master key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom