ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donated a bunch of shoes to my 15yr old little cousin for he now wears the same size as me

some of them were brand new in the box

this dude took them all and sold them at the Neighbors garage sale and went bought himself some new adidas 
mean.gif

Arent goodwill coats supposed to be available for those in need anyway. You gonna buy one just to donate it somewhere else. Kinda defeats the purpose of donating. If anyone even cared about that aspect.

lol. my doctor actually told me i might have carpel tunnel last month too. 

anyway, does the jig actually work? ive hit on confirmed for the belugas, coppers, and greens all manual. I'm starting to think its just random. 
Couldn't tell you, man. I've only once used Confirmed, the December release and I hit on it. So I'm 1/1, but that's more an anomaly/luck than anything. I'll see what up for this weekend. I am team manual, I don't deal with that jig, just not worth it to me. If I strike out, it wasn't meant to be, and I move on to the next pair. Keeps my life simple. 

Might be just you, what email provider are you using? I get it in my gmail immediately.

Just got off the phone with my dude from FTL.

If you didn't check in with a code from your home state, the raffle is null. You get a code from Chicago for example...that's it. The app will let you change back to NY but you're locked in for Chicago.

Not serious. Just want to see lurkers scramble in traffic

Donation is one thing.. but a company pulling strings like they're puppeteers in pushing their own self-righteous agenda is a complete other. Not to mention the tax exemptions they'll receive by doing this will extremely out weigh any raffle fee they could have charged monetarily.

Companies taking advantage of the popularity, exclusivity, and demand of a pair of shoes is becoming a new trend with all these social media, donation 'raffles'. Was only a matter of time until they realized a backwards way to make money off of a high profit shoe without directly raising the MSRP.

Last edited:
Gmail.. Hmm ill just try a different email 

Do you have your inbox separated by categories like promotions, social, etc.? I use one whole inbox and don't separate into categories but from what I remember these subscription emails land under the promotions category.

If you didn't check in with a code from your home state, the raffle is null. You get a code from Chicago for example...that's it. The app will let you change back to NY but you're locked in for Chicago.
I also heard the same thing. good thing i can fly to CA for the low

haha there was a good will by me that was having a "display sale" like a month ago that had yeezys in there. Im assuming they were fake, but still funny to see. I think i have a pic somewhere on my phone

Donation is one thing.. but a company pulling strings like they're puppeteers in pushing their own self-righteous agenda is a complete other. Not to mention the tax exemptions they'll receive by doing this will extremely out weigh any raffle fee they could have charged monetarily.

Companies taking advantage of the popularity, exclusivity, and demand of a pair of shoes is becoming a new trend with all these social media, donation 'raffles'. Was only a matter of time until they realized a backwards way to make money off of a high profit shoe without directly raising the MSRP.
laugh.gif

Anyone ever even hit on an Instagram raffle?
Hit on GoodWillout for Gum 750's (when they still did online raffles for shipping worldwide) - got an e-mail in German at 1 AM PST release day. Simple repost and hashtag and filling an online form on their website. Craziest experience ever.

With the amount of instagram raffles these days - buddies and I (and even my girl) create a seperate account for shoes - some have hit on livestock before.

Last edited:

Not serious. Just want to see lurkers scramble in traffic

damn i hope this isnt true smh ..

*edit* def had my heart skip a beat lmao

Last edited:
just because a place is raffling a 12.5 US doesn't mean they got any 12.5 US. im not saying that size doesnt exist im just saying that ive seen stores raffle off a size they didnt even carry. so all those people that sign up for that size was azzed out from the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom