ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to finishline in Garden State Plaza last night....

The employee told me that the raffle was until 4pm, but when I told him that the website didnt give a specific time he said "oh, well we ran out of tickets". Sounds shady to me.. Back dooring them joints no doubt.

**cough **cough anyone hitting or planning to 34th st FTL tonight? (innnnfanntzzz) 
wink.gif

The employee told me that the raffle was until 4pm, but when I told him that the website didnt give a specific time he said "oh, well we ran out of tickets". Sounds shady to me.. Back dooring them joints no doubt.
finishline runs out of tickets all the time tho. they use their own Finishline branded raffle tickets and everytime i hit up a finishline by 12pm on the only day of raffle, its also out of tickets. nothing new tho

Checking in after two days.
What's the latest updates?

Outside of the online raffles and adidas confirmed, what else should I do?

Where the bots at?

That finishline is straight trash, they did similar shady **** during the Oreo Yeezy drop... don't bother wasting your time with them.

not saying theyre not shady but you actually have better chances with tickets being capped at a limit if you were able to get a ticket

this is why there were pictures posted here yesterday with people lining up for raffle tickets before mall even opened. 

Last edited:
Checking in after two days.
What's the latest updates?

Outside of the online raffles and adidas confirmed, what else should I do?

Where the bots at?

Launch locator on the footsites and go get a raffle ticket in store if its not too late. Today was the last day for most i believe

Definitely back dooring. 

I was able to enter two different Jimmy Jazz raffles today and the third one i went to goes "Tomorrow and thursday from 11-3". I didn't even bother asking why. 

Man.... you were like the "spread the codes to the world" vigilante a couple of releases ago. What happened? lol

Nah, I never posted codes. Always through pm and I tried to at least only give it out to people within the area... Now people getting codes who'd need to take plane rides or road trips across the country and **** to be able to pick up. That's a little extra..

Nah, I never posted codes. Always through pm and I tried to at least only give it out to people within the area... Now people getting codes who'd need to take plane rides or road trips across the country and **** to be able to pick up. That's a little extra..
Agreed, and it's gotten ridiculous

finishline runs out of tickets all the time tho. they use their own Finishline branded raffle tickets and everytime i hit up a finishline by 12pm on the only day of raffle, its also out of tickets. nothing new tho

This. I was surprised I got a ticket yesterday from FNL Kings Plaza. Aint get there till a little after 4pm

Last edited:
Champs and footaction apps are bugging. I checked in on both apps monday no issues.

My wife hasn't been able to get champs or footaction to work properly (iOS), and I just went back to the apps on my phone (android) and now it's saying I don't have any launches in my area. Smh.

This. I was surprised I got a ticket yesterday from FNL Kings Plaza. Aint get there till a little after 4pm
fnl probably get the fewest amount of pairs compared to the footstores and probably less regulated so that means more backdooring for fnl. however i do like their raffle system because theyll cap out the limit to whatever tickets they have on hand. unlike the footstores that keep replenishing their ticket roll until the last minute 

Agreed, and it's gotten ridiculous

There's a fine line between helping someone by saving them a 15 min ride cause you figure they'll be going regardless and the **** that's going down in here now.. Gonna have cats from Pittsburgh trying to hike to the city the night of.

They should at least scan for your location at the time of code entry to assure you're within that stores perimeter... Would be laughably easy to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom