ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so ******* pissed especially if I hit on the footsites and can't go pick them up because she wants to go see some damn fifty Shades and dinner tomorrow... oh brother married life i tell ya... she better not ask for any purses or trips for a 3 months if I have to pay resell

Hahaha wow I know you right lol

The numbers that are out there, 20k for ADC and 53k for non-ADC.... are for US only. 

I think this may be one of, if not the, largest releases. 
DMV area didnt even get the confirmed app this time though, so im skeptical. 

Yeah I don't know how big avenue store is but 200 pairs is a lot for a store (if it's a boutique). Then kith gets "20" pairs [emoji]128528[/emoji]

just got a call from packers for a 10.5 for teaneck 
pimp.gif

Make sure you're sending to two DIFFERENT addresses and use 2 different cards to be safe.

I usually send a pair to work and a pair to my condo if I hit twice
Repped, but will there be an issue if the cards both have the same name and billing address?

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know how big avenue store is but 200 pairs is a lot for a store (if it's a boutique). Then kith gets "20" pairs [emoji]128528[/emoji]
kith gets a lot of pairs, probably one of the highest allocations for a "non-footsite" store tbh.

also anyone's bot manage to cop off bodega 15 mins ago? i know it was impossible if you went manual

Last edited:
So Avenuestore received 200 pairs and was able to fulfill each wanted size?

WTF?

That's what I'm saying!!!!

Good on them for doing right by customers but 200 pairs??

What in the actual f*ck?

The numbers that are out there, 20k for ADC and 53k for non-ADC.... are for US only. 

I think this may be one of, if not the, largest releases. 

So I should get a call from HOH today :nerd:

If not I'll prob off myself

Last edited:

Am I the only one who's made to wonder wtf the actual stock numbers are if one store got 200 pairs ??? 
nerd.gif
no ****. The actual resell on this might seriously be 100 or so over retail. That many .. No freaking way.
I don't know about that.

I think $100 over retail is still wishful thinking.

100% markup is always going to stay until these start hitting GR numbers.

Even if there's comparable stock to the Oreos, the appeal of the breds is much broaded simply because it's a cleaner CW. You're gonna get alot of people coming out of the woodwork trying to cop their first yzy with these I think. Stock will dry up faster

If I was a betting man, I'd say resell drops to 450 at the lowest and rebounds back to 550-600 by the end of March and up to 700-800 by end of year

Last edited:
all the black v2 except the red stripe ones all hit as low $400 on release day and then shot back up. if these breds the same as oreos id expect about the same resell as those 

kith gets a lot of pairs, probably one of the highest allocations for a "non-footsite" store tbh.

also anyone's bot manage to cop off bodega 15 mins ago? i know it was impossible if you went manual
Bodega dropped a day early?

Someone point me to the right bay area fb group because I'll gladly pay $400-$450 for these knowing that I'll be striking out on mobile come Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom