ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kith gets a lot of pairs, probably one of the highest allocations for a "non-footsite" store tbh.

also anyone's bot manage to cop off bodega 15 mins ago? i know it was impossible if you went manual
How many pairs they selling cause I'm still waiting to win 1 single raffle from them f-bois

all the black v2 except the red stripe ones all hit as low $400 on release day and then shot back up. if these breds the same as oreos id expect about the same resell as those 
I think you may be right cause they are already selling on CL and FB for low 5's and people haven't even gotten their pairs.

all the black v2 except the red stripe ones all hit as low $400 on release day and then shot back up. if these breds the same as oreos id expect about the same resell as those 
I think you may be right cause they are already selling on CL and FB for low 5's and people haven't even gotten their pairs.

Kixsquare had them for 575 and mclaren wanted like 1k for them last i checked.

Last edited:
Something to keep in mind is that we're right around tax refund season. People will have more "disposable" income to spend... take it for what it worth.

Kixsquare had them for 575 and mclaren wanted like 1k for them last i checked.
Those days of selling for a G or more on or before release day are long gone.

That's what I noticed. I seen that was like that's crazy. I would of ordered through kixsquare got caught up with another place they ended up not getting enough I guess and refunded money. By that time other places done sold out of 11.5 and 12. Lol so I bought a pair of v2 Oreos off of NT yesterday.

Anyone in the DMV area looking to get rid of a sz6 tomorrow ?

Got my pair locked down, but looking for a size 6 for a friend.

i dont understand how these other less know shops or bulk resellers be tryna sell it so high. yall know yall can get them cheaper from a much more reputable consignment shop right? 

Something to keep in mind is that we're right around tax refund season. People will have more "disposable" income to spend... take it for what it worth.
Nobody has **** yet. Fed has everything on hold for another 1-2 weeks. They may but in anticipation, but then the ASG shoes releasing next week as well. 

Nobody has **** yet. Fed has everything on hold for another 1-2 weeks. They may but in anticipation, but then the ASG shoes releasing next week as well. 

not true people got taxes back on the 8th. only people with the EIC and some type of CHild credit has that hold till the 15th

s-l1600.jpg

So these are real ones??? ^^^

and everyone else pics are fakes?
What do you mean everyone else pics are fake? Out of all those pictures you posted, the extended part of the "5" is flat and not pointed like the reps.

And like I said, there are multiple batches of fakes by different manufacturers. Some batches have the correct one, and others don't. 

For one of the batches, the key tell is the pointed extended part of the "5" like in the picture I posted: 

You see how the extended part of the corner of the correct pair is flat whereas the fake pair is pointed?

Have you ever seen a retail pair with the pointed 5? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom