ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas line at GSP is ducking nuts.
Old people barely know how to work these iPads making it take longer than necessary.

If you haven't left your crib yet, don't even bother.
Frankly, you don't even deserve these yeezys if you still home.
Yea I started to line up outside only to be told the line started inside and worked its way outside

This is one of the store in time square as of 20 minutes ago my boy just sent me the pic ..
looked about the same when I walked by.  Turned my *** right back to work.  
mean.gif

Was about to make trips to spots today but this snow held me back. Tmrw after work might be the move.

YCMC quoting $250 for the yeezys. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Was about to make trips to spots today but this snow held me back. Tmrw after work might be the move.
tomorrow after work there may not be any tickets left. slap some ski's on and swag your way to them raffle tickets 
pimp.gif

All these long lines look bad and all, but the line should move quick. It shouldn't take more than 30 seconds or so per person. Unless I'm missing somethin.

Adidas line at GSP is ducking nuts.

Old people barely know how to work these iPads making it take longer than necessary.

If you haven't left your crib yet, don't even bother.

Frankly, you don't even deserve these yeezys if you still home.

So I guess in order to deserve these "Yeezys", one must be unemployed...

Or you can get yourself a big boy job and be off today.

Wash your face.

All these long lines look bad and all, but the line should move quick. It shouldn't take more than 30 seconds or so per person. Unless I'm missing somethin.

Adidas sign up is through the iPad.
Adding a whole minute for each person. Multiply that by hundreds of people and you have me standing in a line for an hour.

:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom