ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif
roll.gif
I'm waiting to see his season 1 stuff at marshalls, rack and other discount stores.

I wonder if people still think the PBs will go down in value cause of this restock, looking like it'll only go up.

This raffle **** is obnoxious. I got an entry in at BAIT, and didn't have to wait at all. Not about to wait in line for an hour to enter a raffle. I wish all the sites would just do what adidas does and make it a lottery system the day of. Though ideally adidas would just sell all the pairs so a single person doesn't win on multiple sites.

Worst day to do raffles [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

I wonder if people still think the PBs will go down in value cause of this restock, looking like it'll only go up.
The only way this would be possible is if this release somehow made a large number of people aware of the shoe that didn't know about it before. I doubt this will happen. My guess is prices will stay roughly the same if they don't drop a little.

People are really waiting outside to enter a raffle? 
indifferent.gif
 Nothing new but still providing me with the lulz

The only way this would be possible is if this release somehow made a large number of people aware of the shoe that didn't know about it before. I doubt this will happen. My guess is prices will stay roughly the same if they don't drop a little.

There were clearly non sneakerheads at both spots I went to. I think publicity for this shoe is on the rise. And a LOT of women and young girls. Small sizes will be up in value for sure.

Or you can get yourself a big boy job and be off today.

Wash your face.

Haha. How about we post our w2s from the past 10years and if you didn't make 1/3 of what I earned, you get banned from this site. Heck, I probably even pay more federal and state taxes than you gross yearly.

Big boy job, I appreciate the laugh.

Haha. How about we post our w2s from the past 10years and if you didn't make 1/3 of what I earned, you get banned from this site. Heck, I probably even pay more federal and state taxes than you gross yearly.

so why the **** you in here and why you reselling shoes?

If stores are allocating tickets for today and tomorrow, I wonder if the wait will be better trying to get tickets tomorrow instead of today since it won't be a holiday.

Obviously your time is worth a lot of money. Just pay resale on them cuz u making paper anyway

Lol

Smart. City was the move it looks like.
Actually Roosevelt Field was the smartest move if u got there early. 1, its not easy access meaning; you are only dealing with people who can drive (yet deal with the majority of people who subway it and thats y queens center is so flooded); Got to the mall at 1030am; Hit up footlocker, then adidas, footaction (foot action had no line only because they didn't put out the yeezy sign), and champs (champs only let about 50 or so people sign up 
roll.gif
 before security told them to shut it down after a so amount of people); didn't bother with finish line because they made u go to the garage to just get a ticket

I could tell your money ain't long by how defensive you got.
As if anyone has W2s for 10 years. Then I found out you a reseller.

Have a seat, b.

Last edited:
so why the **** you in here and why you reselling shoes?

Reselling term is subjective but I assume everyone who has sold a sneaker for whatever reason is called a reseller, so I'm considered one. But I don't really resell. I buy what I like, whether it be 1,2, etc pairs. I keep the quantity that I want and then occasionally I put a few things on my Niketalk signature. That's as far as I go. I don't do no craigslist, eBay or FC. I don't put effort into trying to sell the extra shoes, if someone PMs, great. If not it stays in the room. No big deal.

Obviously your time is worth a lot of money. Just pay resale on them cuz u making paper anyway

All I did was call him out because of that nonsense that he posted. Because someone hasn't had the time to be in a raffle line by now, they don't deserve the shoe. That's comical. People have responsibilities, not everyone can stand in line all day.

I could tell your money ain't long by how defensive you got.
As if anyone has W2s for 10 years. Then I found out you a reseller.

Have a seat, b.

Exactly the response I expected.

You got me, im a reseller. I could probably count in 2 hands how many sneakers I've sold in the past 15-20 years.

Sorry for the sizing question. Are these new PBs the same as the turtle doves? I got a 10 in that size and it fits fine. I know they didn't do half sizes back then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom