ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not for nothing who cares if this dude says he retired and comes back, or if he really retires. Whether hes a **** dealing with he does something for strangers period. i'm sure he helped more people out than anyone else on this thread. I know everyone who has any type of pull or coding skills on NT only helps who they want. Turtle in the beginning did it just to do it. Of course the efame gonna go to his head haha. He is basically a god when it comes to this ****...

TLDR dont hate on the dude, Appriciate

Who's going to kings plaza tomorrow?

Lets throw up gang signs and give each other high fives.

I hope theyll have some BHMs still there
JB wanted to make sure the BHM was laying right there in front of the bruhs with Ls like a slutty rebound chick at the bar that's a 6.............as a consolation prize 
laugh.gif

Lol I actually like the BHMs more than these blk/red v2s

Who's going to kings plaza tomorrow?

Lets throw up gang signs and give each other high fives.

I hope theyll have some BHMs still there
you going to KP?
nerd.gif
Yepp. Most likely wearing my everyday olive green sup beanie 
nerd.gif

Anyone get a call from PacSun Roosevelt [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
I didnt get a call

not for nothing who cares if this dude says he retired and comes back, or if he really retires. Whether hes a **** dealing with he does something for strangers period. i'm sure he helped more people out than anyone else on this thread. I know everyone who has any type of pull or coding skills on NT only helps who they want. Turtle in the beginning did it just to do it. Of course the efame gonna go to his head haha. He is basically a god when it comes to this ****...

nah

I am the biggest dope. I don't pay attention to the whole reservation type thing. I been a platimun member at FL since day one and never knew it. So i find out that i was one yesterday. Here i didn't know you had to register to try and get a pair with the head start. and missed the head start reservation smh.. Oldhead problems..

nah

na what?? you agree with hating on a dude who wrote a free script for everyone to use?

I am the biggest dope. I don't pay attention to the whole reservation type thing. I been a platimun member at FL since day one and never knew it. So i find out that i was one yesterday. Here i didn't know you had to register to try and get a pair with the head start. and missed the head start reservation smh.. Oldhead problems..

philly dont got the app yet

philly dont got the app yet

oh really? so i have a shot to just log on my platinum account and get the head start? like i said im an old head when it comes to this **** and have no idea.. i enter a few impossible raffles and try manuel. then pay resell if i strike out .. smh.. my boy tought me how to use SM script but i never hit on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom