ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if these footsites actually do anything to prevent bots? Or do they just allow them to eat the stock and manual users have no chance?

Zebras. 
roll.gif

My girl just won the raffle for a size 5. How hard do you think it will be to size swap? Sorry if I'm asking too much. I just want an 11, been out the game for a min.

Anyone know if these footsites actually do anything to prevent bots? Or do they just allow them to eat the stock and manual users have no chance?

Footsites are nothing but bots

Which is why for the last 2 years on any Jordan or limited release I've never even bothered to wake up and try those sites or click a link to them

Waste of time IMO

Which is why for the last 2 years on any Jordan or limited release I've never even bothered to wake up and try those sites or click a link to them

Waste of time IMO
so whatchu out here doing to eat?? because i feel like you eat on all releases..

so back to sm.. if anyone has a direction to point me to to get newer version, hit the DM .. i will handsomely reward you.
Why? The script was stopped in its track for the relatively easy OG NMD drop...hmac has given ADC and maybe 1 or 2 ATC services the upper hand. Only hope is adc doesnt implement it...which why wouldn't they?

As for SM I think some of the flexing and fame did cloud his judgment. He used to post pics of friends and sometimes where he was...could have easily been identified even though I thought he was trying to stay hidden.

Last edited:

Waste of time IMO
so whatchu out here doing to eat?? because i feel like you eat on all releases..

My man

I think you got the wrong dude. Only thing I'll eat on is a GR that most people can get

I live in Michigan, if something is limited good chance we won't get it in stores or if we do it's 2-3 stores which all backdoor/rigged

I ain't eating **** son

To those mentioning "Revision 68":

Revision 68 is nothing major... 

You can take a look at the changes he has made. All he did was update it with AU parameters and removed U.S. parameters. 

Join the queue train with the rest of us. SM really is done. 

Just got confirmation on my two 9,5 , let's see what else I can get tomorrow. 

Best of luck you all 

Btw IN HERE, seems like the infant sizes are gonna sit ... may get some to flip/gift/whatever 

My man

I think you got the wrong dude. Only thing I'll eat on is a GR that most people can get

I live in Michigan, if something is limited good chance we won't get it in stores or if we do it's 2-3 stores which all backdoor/rigged

I ain't eating **** son

QFT. Without connects, its hard out here in MI

ADC or bust. Might hit up Shoe Palace live raffle if ADC drops around 7AM. What time did the Black/White release on ADC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom