ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruuuh, why you keep posting this photo? ****'s making me lightweight uncomfortable LOL :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's how strong we be gripping the wheel when it's Yeezy Szn n pickup time is 3pm
And you in traffic at 2:30pm after work! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i am going to go to the cherry hill mall and hang outside the adidas store, and offer people walking out money for their pairs.. what is a reasonable price to offer right outsdie the store? figure whoever wants to resell can make their money asap without worrying about all the hooplah

Lots of peoples proxies are getting banned.. I think people going to eat good manual today 
people say this basically every release haha .. and it doesnt matter.. now if SM script doesnt work, and they ban proxy, than maybe people will have a tad bit better shot, but eating is a stretch.

people say this basically every release haha .. and it doesnt matter.. now if SM script doesnt work, and they ban proxy, than maybe people will have a tad bit better shot, but eating is a stretch.
Sm script wont work.. its only good for easy check out once you pass splash.. 

ADC let me in.. Only splash page I can't get through. 
mean.gif

How difficult is it to get through Yeezy Supply? Never tried to cop through that website. Don't you need a password?

im already over this release, on to the zebra.. i can not wait to asee what the real quantity is on those.. i heard 10 total pairs.. resale going to be over 50k

Team no sleep role call! 
This is my first time trying for Yeezys in the wee hours. Is there actually an advantage? It helped with the NMD OGs, although the size I got wasn't my size, but I never even got that close in the past. This is a different kind of hype though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom