ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i drove 90 miles to wildwood nj from philly for some **** and then back home. so 180 for some nani. so i guess id drive a few hours to grab 4-6 pears

F'ing Yeezy Mafia are gonna get a ton of carts only to sell them and yet people praise them like they are the best thing to ever happen to mankind. The stupidity of people today.

Holla! Just got back from a bar after work, gonna stay up through the night to monitor any EU drops, then leave at about 7am to drive 300+ miles to pick up my won/reserved pairs, then back home in time for work in the afternoon. #YZYSZN fam

thats 300...highway miles... right? :lol:

F'ing Yeezy Mafia are gonna get a ton of carts only to sell them and yet people praise them like they are the best thing to ever happen to mankind. The stupidity of people today.
roll.gif

I will be up all night long but only cause I work overnight. Hit on Kith so makes working tonight a little less stressful

how many pairs is it exactly?

str8 up, I would get some rest,

I would drive 300 miles for 6 pairs.

You doing all that with no sleep be safe today fam 

I do appreciate the concern, and rest assured i will be safe. I actually work a late night job where I usually get off around 11pm anyway, so I am definitely a night owl anyhow. I went by the bar to unwind from work and a see a friend in a band play; I don't really drink that much and have been home for around an hour now, also.

During the Oreo release I had luck staying up and monitoring the thread and hit on a random EU site, so I'm hoping for some of the same luck tonight.

As far as the driving, I was able to score 6 pair at retail though footsite apps and in store raffles, and another on the low from a local connect, so 7 total.

People praising YM like they're a resurrection of Jesus but the only thing they are doing are lowering the chances for us who try to cop manually so they can profit and make money out of it. Scumbags.

People praising YM like they're a resurrection of Jesus but the only thing they are doing are lowering the chances for us who try to cop manually so they can profit and make money out of it. Scumbags.

Ain't even mad. It's a dog eat dog world.
If they don't do it. Someone else will

Yeah, watch them cart most of the pairs. Its just sad, some ppl seem more focused in trying to get a cart from YM rather trying to go for the actual shoes themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom