ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raffle for 1-3 pairs available per size, shipping from overseas.  Don't waste your time with this garbage 
roll.gif

kings plaza adidas anyone?

Just came from there like 20 min ago...moves quickly...line isn't bad at all.

I'm done for the day...5 raffles in. Shoulda been 6 but missed Champs by 3 min :smh:
Glad I went early though cuz that FTL times sq line looks nuts now. Was at most 15 people when I went

reselling isnt subjective anymore. if you buy a shoe and sell for more than retail (with exceptions to fees and shipping) thats reselling. i dont care if you got a pair for yourself or not.

also, how you gonna front like your money long? if my federal taxes was more than someones yearly income, i would be selling extras for retail.

quit playing yourself.

ps: i aint mad at resellers, i resell from time to time. its the landscape of the game now.

In 15-20 years I have resold less than 10 pairs of sneakers.  And the only time I resell is when I get an extra that I don't feel the need to keep.  But unless I get an easy sale by someone PM'ing me, I don't sell.  Posting on craigslist and ebay is too much of a hassle for me.  And yes Im quite confident that I pay more taxes than what a lot of people gross yearly on this forum...

Edit: I'm not trying to offend anyone and I usually keep to myself but some of the responses ticked me off. I won't respond to this matter anymore because for the most part, the ones quoting me are young and immature.

Last edited:
did many of yall flourish on adidas.com for the initial pb drop? I've striked out every time.

Edit: I'm not trying to offend anyone and I usually keep to myself but some of the responses ticked me off. I won't respond to this matter anymore because for the most part, the ones quoting me are young and immature.

lol. so mature of you to not only brag about your income, but also be condescending about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom