ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
majority of people going everywhere else too

GSP was OD, considering there's no school and no work for most people. Luckily I'm here for a store visit but I'm visiting Staten Island tomorrow Sooo yea. I also have a BOT so hopefully I'm fine.

Just copped the best server I can get too

So we been kinda laughing at this all day

Stores with literally 8 pairs available to the public have had over 700 sign ups as of 1pm lol

Company policy is we can not stop giving out tickets but at this point it's almost pointless to even sign up

Can't get mad at HOH 34th etc.. They have a lot but these smaller volume stores it's such a waste of time

Staten Island people in particular HOH in the mall has like 12 pairs available to the public IF NO SHADY STUFF HAPPENS and as of 3pm they have about 1.5K sign ups lol

So by tomorrow night figure 3K + sign ups for MAYBE 12 pairs for the public which is not even a size run so people are legit signing up and have zero shot in winning as the size is not available

We just can't tell the customer that lol

Gotta love it

Damn that's real grimy stuff letting people wait in the snow for pretty much nothing

I would hate to be waiting on line and reading this

Stores with literally 8 pairs available to the public have had over 700 sign ups as of 1pm lol

Company policy is we can not stop giving out tickets but at this point it's almost pointless to even sign up

Can't get mad at HOH 34th etc.. They have a lot but these smaller volume stores it's such a waste of time

Staten Island people in particular HOH in the mall has like 12 pairs available to the public IF NO SHADY STUFF HAPPENS and as of 3pm they have about 1.5K sign ups lol

So by tomorrow night figure 3K + sign ups for MAYBE 12 pairs for the public which is not even a size run so people are legit signing up and have zero shot in winning as the size is not available

Gotta love it

Do you think the quantity is better at the stores in major cities vs the burbs? I've already entered at Chi's HOH but was thinking of hitting one of the suburban mall stores too.

Shops around my area do online raffles.. you have to pick up the shoes in person, which is better then last time, when small german stores had 50.000 entrys from all over the world because they´d just ship them. Still, I´m not even getting my hopes up and frankly I don´t care enough for PBs to go out of my way.

Gotta love it
eek.gif

Florida Mall Adidas store is a zoo. Stupid iPads take people extra long because they can't type and they don't get any reception in the store. 

All other stores in the mall were a breeze. Feel like I wasted an hour of my life because I never win these raffles.

Florida Mall is rigged, especially HOH. Don't waste your time.

I hit up Finishline at Citrus Park Mall just now. Entered 3 raffles.

I don't understand why FTL don't do online raffles like they did when the Nike Yeezy 2's?

Saves everyone the trouble imo

Is there a "launch locator" for PacSun stores?  

Tried searching but not finding anything.  Even if they do, I doubt they'll do it in Colorado as we get NO releases of anything good. 

Florida Mall Adidas store is a zoo. Stupid iPads take people extra long because they can't type and they don't get any reception in the store. 

All other stores in the mall were a breeze. Feel like I wasted an hour of my life because I never win these raffles.
Florida Mall is rigged, especially HOH. Don't waste your time.

I hit up Finishline at Citrus Park Mall just now. Entered 3 raffles.
Of course. The same cats always lining up the manager's pockets and end up with pairs. 

I'd rather not waste gas driving to Tampa so I'm not even going to bother.

As a former Manager at the Champs in that location. I totally agree lol
So do any people actually win there? I was kinda annoyed/confused when one of the employees tells me "You didn't win last time?" for the 750's when I was entering for the tans 350.I always take L's in the Florida Mall.

Buffalo (UB student) here, and surprisingly, the Foot Locker at our local mall here is raffling these off. We never get Yeezys out here but my raffle signup was in and out so I'm hoping people are actually sleeping lol

My favorite part about raffles is seeing the amount of dingleberries that just stand in the middle of the store forever or sit outside on a bench just staring at the store.....as if it helps their chances lol Fill out your ticket and GO HOME [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My favorite part about raffles is seeing the amount of dingleberries that just stand in the middle of the store forever or sit outside on a bench just staring at the store.....as if it helps their chances lol Fill out your ticket and GO HOME [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol  dingleberries......that just made my day thanks.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom