ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how the lines are looking at sf Westfield? Have my son with me and don't wanna go if it's a long wait

The Draw is rough now because people found a way around the mobile verification.  

It's not a level playing field anymore.  

Last edited:
Anyone know how the lines are looking at sf Westfield? Have my son with me and don't wanna go if it's a long wait
Walked by about half an hour ago and the end of the line was at Abercrombie and Fitch on Market.  It snakes through Adidas and up to the 2nd floor.

South Coast Adidas is shady. They have 1 iPad. The other ipad is only available if you buy something. Smh
Not really shady, just a way to boost in-store sales and help out those who are actually shopping so they don't have to wait in the hour line. I know if I was buying gear and then found out I'd have to wait in line for an hour to enter the raffle, I'd be pissed. But that's just me...

Signed up for two raffles at Houston galleria. Adidas line was dumb long out the store around to the parking lot.

I might sound like a prick but I hate seeing middle aged moms n dads out in line or dudes w no style they clothes look broke. Not talking about the prices I mean broke as in got bum wear on like what is u doin here
If they do rock em what they finna wear them wit??

Signed up for two raffles at Houston galleria. Adidas line was dumb long out the store around to the parking lot.

I might sound like a prick but I hate seeing middle aged moms n dads out in line or dudes w no style they clothes look broke. Not talking about the prices I mean broke as in got bum wear on like what is u doin here

:lol:

they ran out of PB laces lmao so they slapped on left over MR laces. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Just got back from Westfield Culver City. Easy raffle entries at this point. No line at champs, FA had 3 people in line. FNL is donezo. 
wow, went to footaction in culver city around 11 AM today and store employees were directing ppl to champs. had a feeling they were lying...

I'm not in the fire fit every day. If you saw me getting my raffle tickets today you'd have caught me in my business casual work gear. So, don't be too sure you know what folks look like when they break out the ill ****..... Nah, I'm lying. I style on clowns even at work... but if somebody wants Yeezys at least they are TRYING to step their game up.

damn did the raffle for finishline they did like 100 tickets and they hve 45 pairs

and barely missed the finishline raffle at rf pissed they did 50tickets and have about the same amount of pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom