ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have gotten through 3 times and all sizes reserved everytime and it kicks back into splash. Just wasnt meant to be today.

just for the record ... saturday mornings are starting to give me ptsd from signs, store front, river captchas.
roll.gif

imo, it's better to not get in at all than to deal with the ADC errors everyone is reporting about.
Exactly. Because, I rather know that I just wasn't lucky enough to get past splash rather than know I had the Yeezy carted and the timer reset multiple times to keep me another chance than accept the fact that the 3rd party security company Adidas employees gave me the L. It's supposed to be easy to checkout. Getting in should be the hard part. 

Yea, but refreshed again and now inventory is all gone so sold out
Gotcha, cooked on my 13 earlier...

Crapped out on an 8.5 after putting in my address as well. Cooked on about 12 pairs on the oreos. Guessing these are MUCH more rare...

What was the total for the release?

RIP. Congrats to all that got through this release. My luck ran out after copping all the other v2s. I really wanted these to wear because they didn't have the stripe. Resale it is, in a couple years lol.

Exactly. Because, I rather know that I just wasn't lucky enough to get past splash rather than know I had the Yeezy carted and the timer reset multiple times to keep me another chance than accept the fact that the 3rd party security company Adidas employees gave me the L. It's supposed to be easy to checkout. Getting in should be the hard part. 
Yup.  What's the point in letting a large group in where 95% of them have to deal with errors.  I rather take longer but only let the 5% in and let them check out smoothly.  ADC needs to do this.

firefox is trash. only browser that crashed while trying to checkout. wouldn't even load adidas.com. :smh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom