ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha, cooked on my 13 earlier...

Crapped out on an 8.5 after putting in my address as well. Cooked on about 12 pairs on the oreos. Guessing these are MUCH more rare...

What was the total for the release?
looking like around 20K for ADC-US ... but I'm pretty sure that's not far from the Oreo numbers (i believe I saw stock closer to 30K with those).

I used FireFox as well. Right when I made the switch, I bypassed the splash instantly and was easy sailing from there. 

looking like around 20K for ADC-US ... but I'm pretty sure that's not far from the Oreo numbers (i believe I saw stock closer to 30K with those).
But the overall release of Oreo's was way higher. Barney's got a TON of the Oreo's haha 

checkout page was still loading for me, luckily i opened up a new tab at adc.com and it loaded fine. good thing too becase already had 5mins pass by on my checkout timer

Delete that 
roll.gif
LOL HOW HE FORGET THE SECOND ORDER NUMBER

i was using chrome, finally got through splash, got add to cart error 3 times then adidas.com just crashed for chrome. i have another page up on Ie and another on cellular on my phone but ive pretty much taken another L. this happens EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom