ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I low key just called and she was like no one can cancel your order unless they have all my info [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wasn't trying to flex on no one we a community and I was just happy I got them ****
It's the salty lurkers you need to be worried about haha regulars wouldnt do that ****. Congrats on the cop 

Anyone care to explain how to YS drop went?
Easy... went live around 3am PST typed in "saint" for pw and boom got my 9.5 easily... shout out to the NT fam and everyone who cooked... I'd be HOT if I slept thru YS release... seemed to good to be true but the sneaker gods were on my side this morning...

This is the first v2 that most ppl are jocking to keep, vs sell. That is going to create a higher price point. Just like the original Pirate Blacks.

Let's face it, these are just a lot more wearable than any of the previous colorways.
Really? all my facebook feeds are filled with people dumping them for 450-500

This is the first v2 that most ppl are jocking to keep, vs sell. That is going to create a higher price point. Just like the original Pirate Blacks.

Let's face it, these are just a lot more wearable than any of the previous colorways.
I keep hearing that these look even better in person so im hyped to to get mine in. I think you're right about people wanting to keep these more. 

i think their going to be so many on the market that the average price on goatis 400-500  which is still pretty good.

I low key just called and she was like no one can cancel your order unless they have all my info [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wasn't trying to flex on no one we a community and I was just happy I got them ****
Yup they changed it. One time I legit needed to change address and they still wouldn't let me do it, even though I had all the info.

i think their going to be so many on the market that the average price on goatis 400-500  which is still pretty good.

I think that's the point you missed, more ppl are copping these this go round to keep. I know that for a fact.

That loud stripe turns off a lot of ppl from dumping cash on the previous colorways. I personally love the stripe tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom