ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like the stripe too. Wasn't feeling the shade of red used on the BF drop, so I traded them. Glad I got these as a replacement. I wished they would've updated the pull tab on the back tho. Grateful nonetheless. 8)

Last edited:
I personally like the stripe too.
I really tried. Paid resale for greens @ $450 and just couldn't do it so flipped umm for $540. Got 2 pairs of the oreo's and I think I'm going to sell both. I really wanted to like them. Maybe if they were actual white and not off-white 

Don't forget KITH guise 
wink.gif

got some news for the people with errors....

I called adidas back and they said those who submitted the CC and got the charge on the account means the order partially went through...
that they been having some issues with their site, the payment will eventually go through, and to wait for the confirmation email,
to hit them back if it doesnt come through because those pairs are in purgatory

lets hope she was right

got some news for the people with errors....

I called adidas back and they said those who submitted the CC and got the charge on the account means the order partially went through...
that they been having some issues with their site, the payment will eventually go through, and to wait for the confirmation email,
to hit them back if it doesnt come through because those pairs are in purgatory

lets hope she was right
Highly doubt this, but I hope it's true for your sake 

Got stuck in a recaptcha loop and have been kicked back to the splash page on both my computer and my phone. Canadian site is the worssssssst.

Easy... went live around 3am PST typed in "saint" for pw and boom got my 9.5 easily... shout out to the NT fam and everyone who cooked... I'd be HOT if I slept thru YS release... seemed to good to be true but the sneaker gods were on my side this morning...
did they email the password?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom