ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll show in a couple of days ... happened with the Oreos at FTA (14th street). Which location for the count?

Also as an FYI .... 14th street is projecting about 15pairs available post pick up window.
foot locker or footaction  ? how early do you got to start waiting to hope to catch left over pairs ?

Who has the conversion sizes for infants? I'm not sure which 20 something to order. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How'd everyone fare on this release? Were these limited like they were rumored to be or abundant?

numbers for the US was about the same as blk/white v2s. seems like supply had a good amount as well. scored two pairs on there, now lets pray they ship. not everybody cooked because people are buying 3-5 pairs each for resell.

I got my pair still, crossed my name off the list and all that, Dude said they got 1000 pairs. I just wanna know if it's gonna end up showing up on my app that I purchased
I mean I always make sure they scan my VIP # off my app, if the app doesn't work, they can always pull up your VIP by your phone number listed on your account. I never check out before making sure they've got my VIP as part of the transaction to make sure it credits to my account. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom