ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all that copped. Well I'm 1-1 with yeezys. These would've been straight resale for me though lol. Looks like I now need to download Firefox for the mac haha

Idk how this guy I know keeps copping multiple pairs for
Him and his sis :smh:

She just texted my girl

Not the first time this happens. It's typical these days. The good thing is each store has a print out with everyones names on it, and they'll ask to see your ID then cross you off the list and check you out. At least that's how it been for me on releases when the access code wouldn't pull up on the app.
I got my pair still, crossed my name off the list and all that, Dude said they got 1000 pairs. I just wanna know if it's gonna end up showing up on my app that I purchased

Lookin like Kim got him pregnant this time around...
laugh.gif
Did him dirty
roll.gif

I wonder if the Zebras are limited because Adidas think they're fire or....

If they are limited because they know they're ugly and don't want to waste resources on them...

C4YkX9cW8AAOAAv.jpg

how yall still suprised every release? there's some real savages out there with 20+ VIP accounts at each footstore, coming away with 50-100 pairs,armed to the teeth with bots for stores u never knew existed and jigs for everything

enjoy the crumbs cuz its only getting worse the rest of the year
laugh.gif

I got my pair still, crossed my name off the list and all that, Dude said they got 1000 pairs. I just wanna know if it's gonna end up showing up on my app that I purchased

It'll show in a couple of days ... happened with the Oreos at FTA (14th street). Which location for the count?

Also as an FYI .... 14th street is projecting about 15pairs available post pick up window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom