ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lines here in NYC for res seemed to go better for the most as compared to Oreos and Black Fridays. first thoughts: i believe folks thought the BF Solars would be this shade of red which woulda made the 'swipe' pop....overall the solars have grown in me so can't complain much....fits the same as other v2s and can't wait for yeah to find a better 'happy' place so we can something other than black based 350s or drab triple greens (not saying I want those lemon yellow joints but...). AND the five lookin proper...

View media item 2329434

What time did YS drop? And the reason it was so smooth was because they didn't drop the yeezys on their site. It redirected to a new site, I think purchase.yeezysupply.com so all those bots searching for keywords on the YS site couldn't find anything lol.
6am est.

and yea exactly it was pretty much like when yeezysupply first got created and they used to do yeezy restocks.. those were the days 
tired.gif
 copped turtle doves and og 750s from the old yeezysupply site

Woke up at 6:30am today to trek into the city and pick up the footsite app pairs. In my half-asleep daze I couldn't help but notice these Yeezys looked exactly like my alarm clock.

Put a smile on my face. Good way to start the day.

Alarm-clock-007.jpg

Dumb Question, but I just copped a sz 14 off GOAT of the Breds. I assume their legit check that they do is pretty thorough right? Like there is no chance of them screwing up and I get fakes?

Dumb Question, but I just copped a sz 14 off GOAT of the Breds. I assume their legit check that they do is pretty thorough right? Like there is no chance of them screwing up and I get fakes?
You should be good. Purchased from them about 6+ times and never had an issue at all with authenticity or any matter.

Last edited:
Damn the thirst is real. If I were to ever pay resell I'd wait for online pairs to arrive. might save a couple of dollars.

You should ALWAYS legit check your shoes after you get them from anywhere, but GOAT is as good as anywhere.

Big thing I would do with GOAT is double check the box condition. Last pair I got from there was packed in a paper thin box and as a result the shoe box was damaged (thankfully had an extra shoe box for that pair).

I'm a size 14 as well. Hell yeah Team Bigfoot.

i got greedy after getting my first W off yeezysupply and ordered 2 yeezys under the same name,card, billing & shipping address? Will both orders get cancelled 100%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom