ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should ALWAYS legit check your shoes after you get them from anywhere, but GOAT is as good as anywhere.

Big thing I would do with GOAT is double check the box condition. Last pair I got from there was packed in a paper thin box and as a result the shoe box was damaged (thankfully had an extra shoe box for that pair).

I'm a size 14 as well. Hell yeah Team Bigfoot.
Ima legit check my pair from Adidas lol

SM was active on reddit today. He hooked everyone up with the client ID and site key. I really gotta learn what to do with that stuff tbh...

You should ALWAYS legit check your shoes after you get them from anywhere, but GOAT is as good as anywhere.

Big thing I would do with GOAT is double check the box condition. Last pair I got from there was packed in a paper thin box and as a result the shoe box was damaged (thankfully had an extra shoe box for that pair).

I'm a size 14 as well. Hell yeah Team Bigfoot.

Thanks. I know back in the day fakes typically stopped at sz 12 so us big foot cats didnt have to worry. Idk about now

It still bugs me I wasn't able to cop off KITH. It's definitely pride related :lol: but I've never seen a product go OOS so quickly on there before. I forgot I was using Chrome through a proxy which probably caused lag = L

Seems like Santa Monica and the FA in DTLA have quite a few pairs. But that's just what I've heard.

Ima legit check my pair from Adidas lol

If from Adidas, you still should check for quality control. You wouldnt be the first person to get a pair from Adidas, put em straight up on GOAT without wearing them, and get them flagged for being "worn" or in "used" condition because they were made like sh**.

This is why I don't mind paying a bit more on Stockx or GOAT than I would on a FB group. I know those aren't 100%, but easier than trying to do a legit check on your own with a local reseller 
You can LC with pics through FB groups though. Youre still just relying on pics from GOAT.

Sign up on Facebook. 1 entry per person, straight raffle. I (and lots of other people) won the Oreo raffle they had. It's always like a month after the release
It's worth a shot. I'll go for my wife's size. The link isn't working for me though.

Lost my phone for like a hour & 30 minutes & it was already around noon. Boy was I shook!!!!! I'm thinking I lost my phone & I'm screwed outta a pair of Yeezys. Almost took 2 huge Ls. Eventually found it under my car seat. By that time it was like 1:30pm. Got on da highway & did like 80 - 100 to FL. Made it there before 3pm. Thank you God, Sneaker Gods, & Yeezus lol.

View media item 2329475

I might be a prisoner of da moment but man I think these are my fav 350 v2 that I own. They're :nthat:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom