ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Foot sites have to do a better job combating these bots... This is ******ed..

They won't, this has been going on for years now. Their little updates only effect manual users. It's basically bot up or take an L with them.

Last edited:
When I win a pair I'll make sure to quote ya again buddy :wink: and last few times I half *** tried and didn't know about the online raffle bidness , only did foot apps. Got 4 people entering raffles for me and a couple more siblings entering for me when I talk to them. All in.

So give us an update. Did you hit?

At the end of the day, a bot buying the shoe is still money for the foot sites and everyone else. There is little incentive for them to come up with something to stop the bots unless it starts hurting their profits. 

Don't even have a pair in hand but every source tells me that the five on your LC pics is wrong/fake

p.s. there's a separate thread for this
That "0" tho! 
mean.gif

Hey guys quick question ( I hope everyone that wanted these cooked today! Congrats to those who did.) My buddies girlfriend wears a size 6.5 in NMD's and he wants to buy her a pair of Youth 350's (the ones released today) What size should he get for her? Thank you all in advance. 
nthat.gif

Did the YS numbers come out? I'm optimistic that my order went through now that I still haven't received a cancellation email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom