ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Does anyone know how the conversion of youth to adult work? Is a  7y equal to a mens 7? If so since these are considered a unisex shoe do you just go by mens sizes? Thanks guys I have no idea what to tell this guy and I told him to sign up and ask himself lol

Hey guys quick question ( I hope everyone that wanted these cooked today! Congrats to those who did.) My buddies girlfriend wears a size 6.5 in NMD's and he wants to buy her a pair of Youth 350's (the ones released today) What size should he get for her? Thank you all in advance. :nthat:
I would go with same size. My girl wears a 6.5 in nmd got her the same size in oreos and they fit her fine.

Oh okay cool, so if his girl is a 6.5 in NMD have him grab a 6.5y in these infants? Thanks man I appreciate it.
Infants??? 
nerd.gif

no that not right

Picked mine up earlier from the adidas store in Chicago. The line took an hour to go through, but I grabbed them. I'm sticking to my word too, as these are going to my cousin back in Maryland for his bday next week. The baby kicks are going to a friend who's daughter just had her first bday.

CENTER]

Picked mine up earlier from the adidas store in Chicago. The line took an hour to go through, but I grabbed them. I'm sticking to my word too, as these are going to my cousin back in Maryland for his bday next week. The baby kicks are going to a friend who's daughter just had her first bday.
i live in Maryland... what up cuz

Im going to buy a pair off of goat , what percentage of fakes would you think get by goat ?
<1% probably in general 

I've never heard someone say they got a fake from GOAT and only seen 1 from Stockx and that was never confirmed. 
Prefer GOAT to StockX. Never an issue with them and they're super picky. Even if the boxed is smashed up, they'll send you pics. At times the seller will offer a percentage off. If you're not happy with what you see in their pics, you can decline the purchase.
You weirdos look up to a name on the net. He could care less if you cop or not. He's actually a reseller.
I was kinda curious what his relationship Jordan Lau, Sole88, or whatever his/their name is (Forgive me if I'm using the wrong names or completely off)? At the end of the day, just seems condescending and hypocritical. Although at times he is kinda funny.

9 pairs total after the smoke cleared for me

3 - YS
3 - Footsite Apps
2- ADC
1- Villa
Word- I'm glad you and I are so close! How do you want to divvy them up?
I need a 10, Primetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom