ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any places breds haven't dropped yet/might restock? Currently monitoring Yeezy Supply and ADC.

i found oreo release was harder to cop lmao

this release was way too easy :smokin

Oreo was way better for me lol, i didnt even pass splash for this bred v2 and when i did, i got hit with the inventory error even tho there was still a good amount of pairs left.

SF adidas rejecting/canceling people's confirmed orders due to people posting for sale ads on their local FB group prior to pick up. Supposedly they have a stack of print out on a clip board with their listings.
Adidas purchase policy... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2329785

Reminder:

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE PHOTOS (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES).

POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

They were always F&F as far as I know.
nah im convinced they never existed, someone just made up that colorway and put it online to see how many factories would produce that fake colorway..

cause i mean.. surely would you've seen an actual friend or family member wear them at least once.. right? unless i missed it

Last edited:
So what's the deal on sizing, have a 12 in belugas and the red and black pairs but need the insole out to not be too tight(still snug without the insole). I got a size 13 on this release but reading they are slightly larger than previous v2?

He could have decided to go with the whole color pallet of the bubble gum pack :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom