ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raab you've always been a funny dude to me, maybe one day we'll link at sneakercon or something. But that's a given, I'm all about keeping my little guy laced.

Carted the only pair I could today on ADC. Friend who never had a pair has been talking a lot lately how he's been dying to get a pair. I gave him my only cart today and he checked out because he said he would wear them. He sent a text to me by accident instead of whoever else asking how much can he get for the pair I gave him >:  Cutting him off ASAP.

That is the single most f'ed up thing I've read from the aftermath of this release. How in the world did he think you would not realize the shoes would be gone/sold? If he doesn't make amends or change:
View media item 2329916

Anyone get shipping from yeezy supply yet? Was able to cop a pair for me and my girl but on the same card [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Saw this a few pages back and had to set this straight:
1. Is she a 6.5 in pk nmd's or regular mesh? Pk nmd's run .5 bigger than regular mesh.
2. The 350s that released today are NOT youth sizing, they are Infant ( think baby )
3. For your reference: my wife wears a size 4 mens in the Belugas. She is a TTS 5.5 in womens sizing. They fit her perfectly.
4. Based on the above sizing reference, your buddy's girl should have a size 5 or 5.5 mens in V2s ( see #1 , pk or mesh?)
 She is a 6.5 in regular mesh (I told him PKs run bigger so I made sure to ask.) I also told him today was infant sizing and not Youth but he wanted me to confirm (he's REALLY not trying to hear that he has to pay $500 for his girl lol.)  Thank you for letting me know what size he should go after for her. This helps me too because I am thinking about trying to get a pair for my wife and I would have gotten her a 6.5 instead of a 5.5 so I appreciate it. Repped
nthat.gif

Anyone get shipping from yeezy supply yet? Was able to cop a pair for me and my girl but on the same card [emoji]128532[/emoji]
son it takes like a week for shipping if you read their rules only 1 per household so I hope you used different addresses. They might cancel one order if they catch the mistake and you cant choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom