ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao!!!! It's that time again for shipping questions and email comfirmations panic, favorite part of the forum
Whats worse tho? The noob who scored his first pair and is worried about his order or the thread vet who complains how he can never get a pair?

Whats worse tho? The noob who scored his first pair and is worried about his order or the thread vet who complains how he can never get a pair?

Equally entertaining, I'm more happy for the noon getting his first pair tho lol. But I understand the panic behind it all.

Last edited:
Based on predictions, it seems a lot of you think prices will drop some once footsites deliver, so did that happen with previous releases? Or are people just talking just to talk? Lol

Quite a few rep batches have fixed the "5" issue btw. A lot of folks are gonna get scammed on the resale market with these Breds V2s without even knowing it. 
mean.gif
 The Bred V2s have got to be one of the easiest ones to replicate. 

Based on predictions, it seems a lot of you think prices will drop some once footsites deliver, so did that happen with previous releases? Or are people just talking just to talk? Lol

Prices always start to drop initially after a release, especially once all online orders are delivered and the market is saturated with resellers. Once stock dries up, prices go back up. This is typical for Yeezys.

I personally have never seen anyone wear a pair of yeezys in my state (Maryland) and ivr only see two people wear yeezys my entire life and that was in New York at the Y-3 store...

Yeah people paying tax for sizes 7-8. eBay is going brazy right now. I'm seeing 600/625 on the average. I'm not surprised though because this V2 is a solid color...extremely wearable.

In my whole life I seen about 5 people wearing yeezys [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Point to the map where you live 
tongue.gif
I personally have never seen anyone wear a pair of yeezys in my state (Maryland) and ivr only see two people wear yeezys my entire life and that was in New York at the Y-3 store...
I live in the Bay and you would think I would see Yeezys out here pretty often. I've probably seen them on about 5 people as well LOL. 
laugh.gif

I've seen quite a few NMDs though. 

Last edited:
Quite a few rep batches have fixed the "5" issue btw. A lot of folks are gonna get scammed on the resale market with these Breds V2s without even knowing it. :smh:  The Bred V2s have got to be one of the easiest ones to replicate. 

Damn I have a couple pairs lined up for a decent price but this has me rethinking about copping off the resale market. The 5 was the only giveaway that had me confident in legit checking lol

Lmaoo. Seattle is the exception on that map tho. Ton of sneakerheads over in my town and I see yeezys worn all the time
This was the FTL locator map for the drop 
laugh.gif

I see Yeezy's everywhere on everyones feet, even babies now

maybe cuz I wear mine I see them more on peoples feet as well

Quite a few rep batches have fixed the "5" issue btw. A lot of folks are gonna get scammed on the resale market with these Breds V2s without even knowing it. :smh:  The Bred V2s have got to be one of the easiest ones to replicate. 

I noticed the Breds come with this extra tag (Canadian pair btw)

View media item 2329970
don't think the fakes have this (yet)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom