ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photobucket kills the quality but...yeah im alright with missing out on these.

@slimcargos
I'm in the same predicament as you! But i have a few breds on the way. Unfortunately my PB's have turned into my gym shoes -with the better comfort of the v2's and the mass flood of fakes of the original 350's I just never see myself reaching for the PB's again, I grab the b&w's everytime. I'm conditioned to think almost every PB I see is fake these days, and i'm sure people think that when I wear mine. I know none of that should matter to me, but it does.

Get off the site so someone can get pass the splash so they can cop one pair :smh:

Yeah. Remember that next time you get through and cop. Maybe if everybody had that mentality it would work. But you got people out here posting 10+ pairs. But bc I tried to get 2 pairs I'm the bad guy :lol: get outta here

About 20-30% more ankle cushion on the bred V2HT... biggest difference I have found in construction so far without trying them on/wearing them.  I want to say they feel softer than all of the previous colorways but too close to call.

Last edited:
I'm in the same predicament as you! But i have a few breds on the way. Unfortunately my PB's have turned into my gym shoes -with the better comfort of the v2's and the mass flood of fakes of the original 350's I just never see myself reaching for the PB's again, I grab the b&w's everytime. I'm conditioned to think almost every PB I see is fake these days, and i'm sure people think that when I wear mine. I know none of that should matter to me, but it does.

This guy confronted me saying my Belugas were fake then proceeded to ask how much I want for them...right off my feet [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I will never and have never owned a pair of fakes. Even by mistake cause I only shop retail. No trades no size swaps, nothing.

These Bred V2s are one of the easiest to replicate. You're probably gonna see more of these. 
nerd.gif

Pirate Blacks/oxford tan still my favorite. These "Breds" are alright though

Never understood how fakes & replicas could ruin personal ownership of the real thing if you truly appreciate the product....  If someone thinks my shoes are fake, what then? Does this cause some kind of detrimental butterfly effect?  C'mon cats... 

Never understood how fakes & replicas could ruin personal ownership of the real thing if you truly appreciate the product....  If someone thinks my shoes are fake, what then? Does this cause some kind of detrimental butterfly effect?  C'mon cats... 

Think it's more about people who want an authentic getting duped with a HQ fake

Sucks for those who spend there hard earned money to have the real deal :smh:

Fakes are real good. I see dudes in YTWW calling legit pairs fake :lol:

Think it's more about people who want an authentic getting duped with a HQ fake

Sucks for those who spend there hard earned money to have the real deal :smh:

Fakes are real good. I see dudes in YTWW calling legit pairs fake :lol:
Nah, bruh said he didn't want to wear his legit pair because strangers might think they're fake :x

Last edited:
The 17 year old me would have cared if someone wore fakes. Now, I don't give a ****. A lot more important things to worry about than what's on a next man's feet. 

Selling fakes as real is a whole different ball game. That's on some scum bag level. 

Nah, bruh said he didn't want to wear his legit pair because strangers might think they're fake
sick.gif
If that's the case, don't ever get a Rolex. 60% of those are faker than a 3 dollar bill, and EVERYONE "in the know" assumes yours will be a fake as well.

Shouldn't care about what anyone else is wearing. Just make sure you are OK and you are good. Worrying about whats on someone else's feet is where hype comes from. Hype leads you to buying shoes you don't really like but you buy them to fit in and be cool.

Shouldn't care about what anyone else is wearing. Just make sure you are OK and you are good. Worrying about whats on someone else's feet is where hype comes from. Hype leads you to buying shoes you don't really like but you buy them to fit in and be cool.
Agreed.

About 20-30% more ankle cushion on the bred V2HT... biggest difference I have found in construction so far without trying them on/wearing them.  I want to say they feel softer than all of the previous colorways but too close to call.

Softer does this mean they are more confortable than previous color ways? How does boost hold up over time?

payment loop gets u banned from adc purchases... u should def stop if u have more than 2 ghost charges during a release...u get flagged as a risk for continual submissions

i know way too many people that are banned, cant even cop socks or use gift cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom