ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up wifey and my lil one a pair this weekend....struck out for me...but its all good...long as the family fresh...:smokin

Nothing, either pay resell which I might do but knowing my cheap *** prob not or just keep it pushing to next release

For those that have won a barney's raffle, do they randomly call you to tell you you won and place order through phone, or is it all through email?

For those that have won a barney's raffle, do they randomly call you to tell you you won and place order through phone, or is it all through email?

They send you email and ask you to reply with your phone number and time best to call....they then call you and you place the order through phone

Pics look clean, I'd really just wanna black out the red
This is a reason I wanted 3 pairs... 1 to wear, 1 to black out the side stamp, 1 to store... But now that I have them, the red is dark enough that I could care less... would only customize out of boredom. 
Being a size 12 in can relate, sometimes 12 is a bit snug but size 13 is huge with no 12.5 to fill the void.
Same here, luckily they feel great without the insole... Haven't tried on the heel tab pair yet (or any of my other V2 colorways - just beluga) but been sticking with 12.  12.5 is too elusive and 13 too long.

Last edited:

Email first saying you won and to give your phone number, then they will call a couple days later to order over the phone, you pick your size when they call.

Lmao don't even get me started on this. My $10,000 card is maxed out right now with ghost Adidas charges and I don't even have a confirmation email to show for it. :lol:  I need to call them and get the charges dropped because I carted on champs after but couldn't check out because they maxed out my card... Definitely need to avoid this in the future. Messed up the whole release, although I did manage to get that Champs pair but it would've been nice to get a pair from Adidas as well. I think it has something to do with the fraud protection on the card because I noticed I got an email from the CC company asking me to authorize Adidas charges. 

Hey,

You can stop this in the future by calling your bank and asking them to take off the extra layer of Fraud Protection! I've lost out on pairs before because of the same exact reason. However then you run the risk of getting your details stolen for Fraud but it doesn't matter because the Bank will replace the money asap. But then they have your name, address, and email plus phone. It's a risk but ya gotta pay to play and i've been fine since I took the protection off. My advice would be to call asap and at least get a couple of the charges dropped when you explain the situation!

Good Luck and I hope you get your pairs! Fingers Crossed....

Agreed. That is no friend worth keeping. 
sick.gif

Been reading online that the Breds were more limited than even the Belugas. Can anyone confirm that? 

I have the Reds and personally I wouldn't trade them for any other V2. 

Most definitely my current V2 grail with Breds as a close second. The Coppers and Olives were meh to me and my Oreos weren't even white. More like a cream so I gave them to a friend. 
Can't say for sure but based on my city, it seems like that was the case.  I was able to get stock numbers from a couple of places and it appears that they got slightly less of these than belugas but the difference isn't crazy.  I'd say 10-20% less

couldnt get through on ADC, but i did get through on yeezy supply for me and my sons pair. I wanted a second pair for me but one will do.

Quick question, how long does it take til Yeezy Supply ship our their orders? First time ordering from them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom