ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12.5 only released in Europe because a 12UK= 12.5 US.

I won the END raffle for a UK12. So I got a 12.5 in the oreos. Had to go 13 for the bred

Thanks for this info. Sounds like I'll have to make the 12 work. size 13 would be too big over time.

Last edited:
Nah i meant copping a bigger size for 450 to resell so i can buy my size..worth it
i would wait until wednesday/thursday because thats when people will get their pairs from online orders, maybe your size will be 450 by then

Last edited:
this thread needs a FAQ post in the first page for all these shipping / sizing / etc questions that get asked over and over again :smh:

This sizing crap was confusing as all hell. I wear an 8 in all my shoes for the most part. I hit on SNS for a 8 and tried to grab an 8.5 just in case the 8 was too small adc kept giving me the inventory error before it threw me back into que. Then out of nowhere my atc email comes through with the 8.5 so needless to say I should be good. On to the zebras. I had an 8.5 up in NYC but I through it back in the wild hopefully that good karma comes back on the 25th

So I was lucky enough to cart on my phone and laptop ADC but only wanted 1 pair.

Is there anything stopping you from having multiple laptops/mobile devices to buy several pairs?

Between me and my two roommates current and old phones/laptop/tablets I could have like 10 devices on ADC and maybe cop multiple right?

Everybody is making this sizing thing more confusing than it is. Almost everybody has said .5 up since the BF pairs. And almost everybody has stuck to that consensus with these as well. As long as you stuck with your other V2 size or went half size up from your true size, you will be fine.

Everybody is making this sizing thing more confusing than it is. Almost everybody has said .5 up since the BF pairs. And almost everybody has stuck to that consensus with these as well. As long as you stuck with your other V2 size or went half size up from your true size, you will be fine.
so half size up??

My Belugas and black and red fit the same. The black and red are maybe 2 tenths of a centimeter longer. Size 9.

Stop it.

Last edited:

Seems to be a lot of first time yeezy owners. Myself included. Makes sense that everyone is asking about shipping and sizing. I've gathered or into in the last 24 hours. Thanks to everyone here.

So I was lucky enough to cart on my phone and laptop ADC but only wanted 1 pair.

Is there anything stopping you from having multiple laptops/mobile devices to buy several pairs?

Between me and my two roommates current and old phones/laptop/tablets I could have like 10 devices on ADC and maybe cop multiple right?

Adidas only allows a certain amount of devices before they start banning your IP. I had it happen to me during the Oreo release. I had like 3 laptops and two phones using the wifi. My suggestion is take fhe phones off of wifi

Even with an FAQ people would ask the same questions over and over again
+1

was just about to say...

it says no LC's in here, do people ask for LC's in here?

it says no selling or buying, size swap.  no oops. Etc.   do people try all that ish?  instead of a PM?

Crap I just realized I'll be at monster jam with my son the day of the zebra release. Guess I'll have my wife drive while I'll be on the iPad and cell

So, won at my local Footaction. For a sz10.5, turns out both shoes are a sz10. Anything like this ever happen and end up getting a resolution thru adidas or the original point of purchase?
seems like that would be an Adidas  problem...  Unless a retail employee switched shoes  on purpose...  but you don't have a way to prove that so.

So, won at my local Footaction. For a sz10.5, turns out both shoes are a sz10. Anything like this ever happen and end up getting a resolution thru adidas or the original point of purchase? Just want to wear them.

View media item 2330885View media item 2330886View media item 2330887

I would go through adidas corporate. I wouldn't bother calling customer service l. The retailer is out of stock and there is nothing that could be done. You might get an extra pair for your troubles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom