ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I gather, the people who aren't going to give them to a kid use them for decor.
Lol I know people that tie them to their backpacks as keychains and as rearview mirror hangers. 
Your jersey is backwards.
Lmao I don't know how people wear it backwards. I had to wear my jersey backwards to get Kristaps Porzingis to sign my jersey (because the place he was doing autographs at weren't allowing merchandise to be signed) and it was so uncomfortable to do for an hour. 

Lol I know people that tie them to their backpacks as keychains and as rearview mirror hangers. 
Lmao I don't know how people wear it backwards. I had to wear my jersey backwards to get Kristaps Porzingis to sign my jersey (because the place he was doing autographs at weren't allowing merchandise to be signed) and it was so uncomfortable to do for an hour. 

You must be young too. Went to the Knicks Spurs game, I'm a bulls fan wore the jersey backwards for DRose out of respect for what he did for the franchise. Nelly did the same in 2000 and it was a trend for a hot minute. Decided to bring it back lol

Hanging Infant size yeezy's on your rearview mirror is an open invitation that screams, "Please break into my car?"

Why would anyone spend that money on infant yeezys just to hang them from the rearview mirror? Also inviting clowns to smash your window :lol:

yeezy mafia states footsites might be getting these 
nerd.gif

Adidas only allows a certain amount of devices before they start banning your IP. I had it happen to me during the Oreo release. I had like 3 laptops and two phones using the wifi. My suggestion is take fhe phones off of wifi

For nearly every Yeezy release I usually have (at minimum) 5 devices running and haven't had a problem as far as I.P. ban.

After the yeezy release I went outside to find someone that was just as miserable as me....

Found it!

Felt just like it - alone in the cold!

You must be young too. Went to the Knicks Spurs game, I'm a bulls fan wore the jersey backwards for DRose out of respect for what he did for the franchise. Nelly did the same in 2000 and it was a trend for a hot minute. Decided to bring it back lol
I'm in my 20s. I never did that backwards jersey thing when I was in middle school. I always thought it looked dumb. 

So my mom wants the zebras V2's lol

Should get her a pair and post in the parentheat thread on Reddit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Am i missing something, I thought the grey pair V2 (with the gitd sole?) was labeled as the Turtle Dove 2.0 instead.

I think the GITD v2s were affectionately being referred to as moonrock 2.0s .... cause we lack creativity at times [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom