ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy that the all white pair has been a pipe dream since the turtle doves came out. We have been non stopped teased about a release and yet still nothing. haha i don't even f with all white but for some reason i am patiently waiting to take an L when these eventually release

Its crazy that the all white pair has been a pipe dream since the turtle doves came out. We have been non stopped teased about a release and yet still nothing. haha i don't even f with all white but for some reason i am patiently waiting to take an L when these eventually release

Looks like a release is coming this spring of a triple white v2 and with crazy numbers 100+....

where were people getting the stock numbers from? i saw pictures posted with the f nt background.. i know thats SM but how do yuou run it to show the stock? especially if the script is dead.. sorry for sounding like a noob ha

He would deada** promise a GR release called the "presidential elect" so that he would get every single sneakerhead to vote for him lmao.
In red, white, and blue 
laugh.gif

Well, that splash on ADC UK was a joke. Start splash on 3.30 am (est)  on 5 am still haven't pass it.

Anyway managed to copped 2 from UK and 2 from US ..

Not bad but expected more than this ... :frown:

Also got an infant size and may give to my friend's kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom