ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are all the local FB selling pages flooded with these? and whats everyones selling these for? i know i could look but i might be in the 3% of the population who does not have a FB

are all the local FB selling pages flooded with these? and whats everyones selling these for? i know i could look but i might be in the 3% of the population who does not have a FB
Yep, as expected

Sellers are asking for $550-6 and buyers are offering $450-5 from what i've seen

^^ Mixed reviews on sizing with people that have them in hand. I think big sizes are the ones reporting that TTS works. 

Sizing truly is different for everyone. I'm wide footed. I'm not partial to one brand so I can list a bunch of shoes, I'm listing a lot so you can compare your fits to mine then make an educated guess on your own sizing

nike:

AJ1: 9.5

AJ3: 10

AJ4: 9.5

AJ5: 9.5

AJ6-9: 10

AJ10: 9.5

AJ11: 10

AJ12: 9.5

airmax 95: 10

flyknit racer: 10

adidas:

stan smith: 9.5

shelltoes: 9.5

ultraboost: 10

nmd (mesh): 10

nmd pk: 9.5

350 v2: 10 (still snug without insole but I'm hoping it will stretch)

750 choc: 9.5

reebok classics 10

vans 9.5
Bruh thank you for posting because now I know I'm not crazy lmao. Bruh we go the exact same foot. I like my AJ 10 : 10 though for a little extra width. All of ny Nikes/Reeboks/Adidas size 10. Timberlands or Cole Haans I do a 9.5 wide. Vans and Chucks 9.5

Last edited:

Sizing truly is different for everyone. I'm wide footed. I'm not partial to one brand so I can list a bunch of shoes, I'm listing a lot so you can compare your fits to mine then make an educated guess on your own sizing

nike:
AJ1: 9.5
AJ3: 10
AJ4: 9.5
AJ5: 9.5
AJ6-9: 10
AJ10: 9.5
AJ11: 10
AJ12: 9.5
airmax 95: 10
flyknit racer: 10

adidas:
stan smith: 9.5
shelltoes: 9.5
ultraboost: 10
nmd (mesh): 10
nmd pk: 9.5
350 v2: 10 (still snug without insole but I'm hoping it will stretch)
750 choc: 9.5

reebok classics 10
vans 9.5
Bruh thank you for posting because now I know I'm not crazy lmao. Bruh we go the exact same foot. I like my AJ 10 : 10 though for a little extra width. All of my non Nikes/Reeboks/Adidas size 10. Timberlands or Cole Haans I do a 9.5 wide. Vans and Chucks 9.5
see i dont get how people are all over like this.. i think my TTS is a 10.. but i grab a 10 in basically everything that doesnt have flyknit material. And if it has flyknit or a sock like ankle i grab a 10.5.. and if its a little big so be it.. but i don't go all over the place with my sizing like that.. in yeezy i grab a 10 in everything.. but iif a have to have a 9.5 then i guess i have to just deal with it haha

The grail 350 v2 in my opinion. Kinda want a black/white now. I sold Bulagas. That orange stripe looked so weird to me

View media item 2331071
see the orange was weird at first but it grew on me man.. i am pissed i cant even wear them. I got a 10.5 and an 11.. i have been trying to size swap but never found a soul mate.. the one IG account asked for 250$ to size swap.. LLOL

see the orange was weird at first but it grew on me man.. i am pissed i cant even wear them. I got a 10.5 and an 11.. i have been trying to size swap but never found a soul mate.. the one IG account asked for 250$ to size swap.. LLOL
You are on the east coast there's plenty of shops that had at least one size 10. I know EastCoastBoutique had plenty. But nah I couldn't do the orange stripe. I don't regret selling for $650. I used that to double up on black toes OG 1s and still had plenty leftover lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom