ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
End up getting 6 pears this release (sorry @Zyzz   only one 10,5) and 3 infant sizes. Maybe will trade those for something else 

Slow release on my end tbh, too much going on this week couldn't focus properly 

received delivery info from consortium
pimp.gif

I know we have talked about sizing so I'll give my experience.

On the black and white V2's, I purchased a size 14 and 16. Could barle get my foot in the 14 and the 16 fit perfect.

I'm normally a 15 in jordans.

This release I had 16 in my cart on ADC and some how aftrr clearing the payment on paypal couldn't get back to my cart. Picked up a size 14 I won on a raffle. Felt disappointed thinking I wasn't going to be able to wear then, but they felt like a size 14 Jordan.

I wish they could stay consistent on sizing.

I know we have talked about sizing so I'll give my experience.

On the black and white V2's, I purchased a size 14 and 16. Could barle get my foot in the 14 and the 16 fit perfect.

I'm normally a 15 in jordans.

This release I had 16 in my cart on ADC and some how aftrr clearing the payment on paypal couldn't get back to my cart. Picked up a size 14 I won on a raffle. Felt disappointed thinking I wasn't going to be able to wear then, but they felt like a size 14 Jordan.

I wish they could stay consistent on sizing.
Please post some pics, that boat needs to be seen 

Sorry you didn't get your size 

If adidas don't ship I'll be salty cause I turned down a pair from my friend at footlocker smh I think it will cause it says confirmed Getting ready to be packed lol

Shipping email received from adidas at 5:53 pst. Arrivng Wednesday. Where is the adidas warehouse located?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom