ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my ADC shipping confirmation too. Now my mind is at peace. 
laugh.gif

PayPal has 4 pending charges and out of those 4, 2 says ordered received. I haven't received any order receipt from adidas. I guess those are all Ls?

PayPal has 4 pending charges and out of those 4, 2 says ordered received. I haven't received any order receipt from adidas. I guess those are all Ls?
I always take a screenshot of the final order screen just in case the confirmation email never gets to me. That way, at least I have an order # that I can use to look up on adidas.com under 'Tracking Order' to check the status. 

I always take a screenshot of the final order screen just in case the confirmation email never gets to me. That way, at least I have an order # that I can use to look up on adidas.com under 'Tracking Order' to check the status. 

I don't think the op made it to the final order screen.

I don't think the op made it to the final order screen.
Oh! Then neverrmind! LOL!. 

But that happened to me with Ruvilla before. Never got an order confirmation or to the final screen. 3-4 days later, I received a shipping notification so there is still hope. 

So people in the US already got their's shipped from ADC? I thought they don't ship on weekends

Quite rare anything ships on the weekend, what usually happens is the label gets generated and they have an automated system that sends you a "shipped" email out. For example when I sell an item on ebay and I generate a shipping label ebay automatically sends the buyer a message and says it's shipped. It's not actually in transit until I drop it off so the same is happening here that is why sometimes you look at your shipping information and nothing comes up.

Anyone still waiting on footsites? I know a good portion of orders got shipped out Saturday :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom