ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to ask this so if I'm breaking the rules sorry and please point me to the right direction. Using scoop as a middle man just wondering if anyone has used him and how'd it go?

You have to keep trying til that SOLD OUT appears. I have had more manual success on ADC than I ever did on NDC.
Yeah, even checked out after sold out page before on them- the sites gotten even more frustrating these days so I just said screw it and went on with my day

Most post offices are lazy and will just return to the sender.
Yeah, post offices are lazy- thats true, which is why odds are his will deliver (it boils down to zip codes and then his postman knowing his route). I doubt they'll even catch the mistake

I have 

Just not ADC US
mad.gif

That's what I meant.

Most post offices are lazy and will just return to the sender.
Yeah, post offices are lazy- thats true, which is why odds are his will deliver (it boils down to zip codes and then his postman knowing his route). I doubt they'll even catch the mistake
@Actionsmackson  As long as you get a tracking number go to that post office at 6am and pickup the day it arrives there

Last edited:
We all know why most are in here :lol:

Only very few actually wear and post on feet pics.

Easy to narrow down who's true intentions are :wink:

Last edited:
Every page has a half size up question. Like EVERY page, stating someone said half size up, should I? Consistency is NOT key [emoji]128273[/emoji] for sizing questions. Reading is fundamental tho.

We all know why most are in here
laugh.gif

Only very few actually wear and post on feet pics.

Easy to narrow down who's true intentions are
wink.gif
Posting on feet pic on NT 99.9% of the time will go bad 

and will turn into a 5 page+ Roast Session

laugh.gif

Yeah, but normally ships the same day. If it's a Yeezy release where you're not sure until it ships, that scares some people.
I've heard sometimes you don't find anything out until Tuesday  or Wed.  I haven't copped through ADC before  for a yeezy drop so I dont know for sure. I'm waiting  and it seems like a lot of people are still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom