ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have extremely bad luck with sneakers, everything else in life I'm good.

ILL HIT ON ZERBRAS THO!

I think U've had good luck over the years with shoes.
Just not yeezys.

If I can recall a statement from not too long ago...

"I copped MULTIPLE shattered bb 1's and I don't even like em at all, wish I wouldn't have bought em"

Then I offered u yeezys for a pair, and u turned it down. U must've not wanted em that bad

Congrats man, happy valentines day to ya'll. I recently got my girl into sneakers by getting her a pair of raw pink NMD and hopefully one day I'll be able to get her a pair of yeezys too.
It'll probably drop a bit more once people start getting their online pairs.

Thanks bro! Yeah when we first started dating she didn't even own but one pair of beat *** Nike shocks for the gym. The rest of her shoes nothing but heels. Then I got her her first pair of heat last Easter, the first triple white NMDs. Ever since then she's been hooked. Got her 3 NMDs, Naked UB, now these Breds.

Time to hit her with that misdirection "Sorry, it got cancelled."

Hahaha I was thinking about it but don't want that bad juju against my YS order for my own pair. Can't risk it!

Still waiting for my shipping email.

frown.gif
calm down (calm down)....it's been two days and one of those days was Sunday. it's coming. lol. 

calm down (calm down)....it's been two days and one of those days was Sunday. it's coming. lol. 
Lol  I'm waiting too...  but what happens if they cancel your order?   is it you just get your money back and  move on  or do they hook you up with codes and or other shoes?

Lol  I'm waiting too...  but what happens if they cancel your order?   is it you just get your money back and  move on  or do they hook you up with codes and or other shoes?
Probably just a refund but I'm sure you can chat with customer service and they should be able to help you out with something

Well good for everyone lol I'm just glad I cooked, I wouldn't care if they came next week [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom