ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please go to the Yeezy LC Thread and check if my Yeezys are fufu.
nerd.gif
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
man some of these overseas shops selling the infants + shipping costs the same as resellers. im tryna get a pair for $140 shipped haha

Idk if this has anything to do with YS shipping but parts Cali is experiencing a shipping delay because of the massive storm surges and that dam overflowing...200,000+ have been evacuated

The sizing for v2s are so inconsistent. Someone said earlier that the belugas are super tight compared to his other v2s. Now you're saying they have more give. Other's are saying TTS works for breds even with a wide food. I'm so confused :x . I guess I'll see tomorrow.

When in doubt always go TTS

I'm an 8 in most shoes and I copped:

Belugas: 8
Core reds: 8.5
Core whites: 8.5
Black/Red: Haven't received 'em yet, but I ordered an 8.

(I fit an 8 in RO Yeezy 2s, 7 in OT v1s, 7.5 in Grey Gum 750s, and 8 in Light Brown 750s if that also helps.)

But the Belugas, core reds, and core whites all fit me well, so as long as you stay TTS or 0.5 up, you should be good.

I'm an 8 in most shoes and I copped:

Belugas: 8
Core reds: 8.5
Core whites: 8.5
Black/Red: Haven't received 'em yet, but I ordered an 8.

(I fit an 8 in RO Yeezy 2s, 7 in OT v1s, 7.5 in Grey Gum 750s, and 8 in Light Brown 750s if that also helps.)

But the Belugas, core reds, and core whites all fit me well, so as long as you stay TTS or 0.5 up, you should be good.

Quite a collection there nice ! I'm TTS 8 on all the V2's so far and I'm a wide footer so go figure....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom