ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i ask what kind of shoes you've been wearing?

UBs, NMD, Air Max, Asics GL 3+5, NB 997 + 998, Saucony, Jordans, Prestos, etc.

Different shoes for different applications.

Casual walking (vacays, etc.) ---> V2s for me.

UBs will always be great, though.

Good thing I have a plethora of choice...

Last edited:
that on foot shot made me even more anxious for my pair to deliver.
Too bad YS won't ship until Nevuary. :rolleyes

UBs, NMD, Air Max, Asics GL 3+5, NB 997 + 998, Saucony, Jordans, Prestos, etc.

Different shoes for different applications.

Casual walking (vacays, etc.) ---> V2s for me.

UBs will always be great, though.

Good thing I have a plethora of choice...
Try a pair of EQT 93/17 support boost... super comfy

Breds out here looking fuego...

Update: UPS finally changed the shipping day to tromorrow which is better for me since I'm off tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

My choice -- with regards to comfort after having worn the V2s a few times now,, I have to go with UB. V2s are close but its prime knit is just stiffer than UB in my humble opinion.

Are all of the stores from the raffle list done? I entered almost all of them but only received L emails from maybe 5 stores.

It's amazing how I copped my sons pair of V2 on YS and on release day and no shipping info . But then I copped from a site all the way in the Netherlands like 2 days ago and those arrive tomorrow.

It's amazing how I copped my sons pair of V2 on YS and on release day and no shipping info . But then I copped from a site all the way in the Netherlands like 2 days ago and those arrive tomorrow.
Might have to do with that Netherlands site having to deal with a couple hundred pairs compared to Yeezy Supply's thousands?

Thanks for the replies, guys.

My choice -- with regards to comfort after having worn the V2s a few times now,, I have to go with UB. V2s are close but its prime knit is just stiffer than UB in my humble opinion.

The PK on the Bred are pretty nice and soft. Much less stiff than previous V2.

Im a 9.5 but other V2s had to go 10 because of the stiffness but these I have a 9.5 and they fit good and comfy.

View media item 2333797
These > Pirate Blacks

Love these a lot more than I thought I would. They're so vesartile and are going to age well.

These are ******* fire. I'm so stoked I got these, they were my most wanted pair thus far and I can't wait to wear em. They just got delivered 30 minutes ago. Those green pants goes really well with them too. :smokin

One more thing with regards to sizing that I think gets overlooked sometimes. I'd say socks play a big part in comfiness because I've seen dudes be wearing borderline gym tubesocks that are super thick with their Yeezys. That's just tightness on tightness

I personally go with no show type of socks that are a lot thinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom