ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanwhile in Santa Ana at the YS headquarters

C4vHE7gVUAAsAq3.jpg

true. when i broke mine in, it was just uncomfortable just about the time when going back to change wasn't an option anymore lol
but in all honesty, i love the 750 look. would love to see that black/gum come to life.
i just hope they make it more comfy as the models progress. haven't seen a 750 'v2' just yet.
Also the zipper placement/functionality sucks

Yea but poorly made so people with swollen ankles or big calves and zip em up comfortable and risk the zipper breaking

Breds just came in (California)

These fit WAY looser than my b&w v2's. Feel good though, and they definitely look better to me in person.
So still go 0.5 size up or stick to TTS? I went .5 up as recommended from other V2 owners. My Bred's are on the way and they're my first pair of Yeezy's ever.  

So still go 0.5 size up or stick to TTS? I went .5 up as recommended from other V2 owners. My Bred's are on the way and they're my first pair of Yeezy's ever.  

Still going with .5 up. Gave my girl her first pair last night and went .5 up for her and she said it fits perfectly. Her TTS would have been too small.

Finally a small footer I too wear an 8 and this helps. I got an 8 and an 8.5 the 8 was dropped off today so I'll be determining which one I'm keeping by tomorrow. I'm hoping to trade up for belugas but man its too many fakes at this point.
I'm an 8 on anything nike except flyknit i'm 8.5,  Thes I had to get a 7.5  becasue thats all I could get..  so either I'm trading, selling  and getting my size,  or  i'm  going to be able to fit them, which some people have said  they will fit and others say they won't. MR  fit fine at 7.5 

Last edited:
I'm an 8 on anything nike except flyknit i'm 8.5,  Thes I had to get a 7.5  becasue thats all I could get..  so either I'm trading, selling  and getting my size,  or  i'm  going to be able to fit them, which some people have said  they will fit and others say they won't. MR  fit fine at 7.5 

No way half size down from your TTS in these fit you. TTS will be tight but you might be able to make that work. But again, I'd say half size up is the way to go. Unless you like your feet feeling like they're in a straight jacket

No way half size down from your TTS in these fit you. TTS will be tight but you might be able to make that work. But again, I'd say half size up is the way to go. Unless you like your feet feeling like they're in a straight jacket
yeah Thats what I thought so I guess i'll find out tom..

It's pretty windy in NY right now and I saw a box flying around outside my front sidewalk. Legit ran to it and thought it was my pair lmaoooo. It was another neighbor's amazon prime box. 

Sounds good fam. I have wide feet so going .5 up was a safer choice. Thanks.
Still going with .5 up. Gave my girl her first pair last night and went .5 up for her and she said it fits perfectly. Her TTS would have been too small.

At minimum 0.5 size up in the yzy Breds. A full size up not bad neither. I strongly feel the toe box is a tiny.. tiny bit more narrow than the last two previous v2s...I immeditatley felt that and did side by side comparison

All this trash talking on the Yeezy runners but y'all will be the first in line when they drop [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
If adidas has any brain they will make these runners super limited cause they so ugly
Kanye wanted everyone to have a pair of yeezys. Now is his chance by making this a GR release lol... This way the 350 and 750 line can stay limited for hype. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom