ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude hit me up on CL, adamant about me coming through for an exchange. Looked up the meeting spot in DC. 

I'll pass. 

Yea but poorly made so people with swollen ankles or big calves and zip em up comfortable and risk the zipper breaking

Damn I wanted to trade my bredv2 + cash for cb750. But if they're that uncomfortable then I might have to forget about owning a 750 all together.

When the cool rich people start wearing these Yeezy runners, Most of you will try to buy them and do the same

And I will be there to sell them when you do change your minds and Strike out online!! 
devil.gif

Damn I wanted to trade my bredv2 + cash for cb750. But if they're that uncomfortable then I might have to forget about owning a 750 all together.
it depends on your foot. For me I can rock them but wouldn't say there are a comfortable pair of shoes either and if I zip up the sneaker then it becomes uncomfortable

The heads at yzy supply probably f*ckin with us right now smh. "Yo let's change the price of this shirt by a dollar so everyone thinks there's a restock."

What does payment cancelled mean? Did he chargeback or open a paypal case?

Looks like you only got your money back because a paypal employee messed up hard and you had proof of that.

Usually paypal ***** over sellers; you did good by ******* them.

I have no idea actually. It said "Payment Cancelled" That was exactly what it said on PayPal. Verbatim.

You may be right about the employee, but either way...
I always cover my *** by asking all the necessary questions. And then ask for a reference on the log, so they can't say we didn't have the conversation.

When the cool rich people start wearing these Yeezy runners, Most of you will try to buy them and do the same

And I will be there to sell them when you do change your minds and Strike out online!! 
devil.gif
lol.....dudes hate them until their favorite nter on the thread likes them...then the snowball effect begins

I still haven't gotten shipping confirmation from Adidas. I'm starting to get real worried.

I called customer service last night and spoke to somebody who told me that my order wouldn't get cancelled but i'm not really taking his word for it. If these do get cancelled, i better get a guaranteed pair of zebras or something

Last edited:
it depends on your foot. For me I can rock them but wouldn't say there are a comfortable pair of shoes either and if I zip up the sneaker then it becomes uncomfortable

I wanna have the option of wearing them zipped. We'll see after the zebra release. If I strike out on zebras I'll get the cb750. The 3 pairs of breds I got will soften the damage of paying resell.

A question about stock X .. When they charge you 14 dollars for shipping, they are charging both the seller and buyer? If they charging the buyer, are they providing shipping labels?

I still haven't gotten shipping confirmation from Adidas. I'm starting to get real worried.

I called customer service last night and spoke to somebody who assured me that my order wouldn't get cancelled but i'm not really taking his word for it.
I haven't either, quick question though does your order status page say "Delivery - In Progress" Even though your status is still "Order confirmed - Waiting to be Packed"?

I'm not really worried as I read on reddit that the reason it may be delayed is due to the fact that they switched over to UPS recently and theyre just having a tough time coordinating all the orders

Last edited:

I called customer service last night and spoke to somebody who told me that my order wouldn't get cancelled but i'm not really taking his word for it. If these do get cancelled, i better get a guaranteed pair of zebras or something
You won't get anything if they did cancel, except maybe a coupon that works on certain items (the items that usually go on sale anyways). No reason to worry about it, if they cancel you'll get your money back- or you'll get your shoes

I haven't either, quick question though does your order status page say "Delivery - In Progress" Even though your status is still "Order confirmed - Waiting to be Packed"?

I'm not really worried as I read on reddit that the reason it may be delayed is due to the fact that they switched over to UPS recently and theyre just having a tough time coordinating all the orders
Yeah that's actually exactly what my order status page says. Good to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom