ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas is slow as **** with this release. Received shipping confirmation but no movement of shoes. "Something great is headed your way" yea......when?
ADC sucks at shipping in general.  NDC get it in 2 days, Foot Sites i get in a day or 2,  Overseas I even get it within 4-5 days.    I received my ADC shipping confirmation and will get my yeezy's tom.  This is still ridiculous considering I live in VA and they are coming from SC

I like the Yeezy Runners. They remind me of Saucony Grid 9000s which I'm a fan of. I'm in.

lol yeah bruh yeezysupply offered if you buy anything from their site.. theyll sell you moonrocks v1 for retail.. and the bra was the cheapest item so everyone bought bras for $100+ and got moonrocks for retail. lookin back and it aint such a bad deal now 
laugh.gif

I remember that I didnt want to buy a bra , and thought it was a trick until those oxford tan invoice started coming through I was so sick

was it oxford tan or moonrocks.. i forget.. was ages ago haha. when people were rationalizing to see if $100 bra + $200 yeezys was worth it. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

was it oxford tan or moonrocks.. i forget.. was ages ago haha. when people were rationalizing to see if $100 bra + $200 yeezys was worth it. 
laugh.gif
it was oxford tans I remember cause I copped on adc and thats why I wasnt super thirsty to buy a brra 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

My pair was delivered today, went a whole size up, they don't fit loose, fit pretty good, but there is much room in the toe area.

LOL, the Yeezy runners aren't THAT bad. Not worth going bananas over, but they could pull some interesting colorways with it.

same here, first ever successful adidas yeezy cop
smokin.gif
OT's were my first adidas Yeezy cop as well.   Since then.... I've only hit on Greens (NeedSupply raffle) and Oreos (ADC manual). 

Moonrocks were always my favorite colorway (love grey shoes in general), but was way too late to the game for those. 

tight knit mid-foot and the padded heel makes it really snug. I can go up 1.5 and get no slippage when walking but of course my toes are swimming.

Weird I went TTS with coppers and still have some space at the toe, but snug on the forefoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom