ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all mad cuz you accepted sales on goat and stockx without having them in hand and now gotta cancel? :lol:

Y'all mad cuz you accepted sales on goat and stockx without having them in hand and now gotta cancel?
laugh.gif
this 
laugh.gif

So does this mean nothing happening on YS?

I'm at work, bout to leave.... but don't want to miss my shot here to finally snag a pair

Y'all mad cuz you accepted sales on goat and stockx without having them in hand and now gotta cancel?
laugh.gif
Nah I'm just tight because I was in the middle of cooking and heard page monitor. Stopped what I was doing to go on here. Then the mail man came and dropped off my ADC pair. Now I'm stuck with a pair of high heel plastic kimeezys.

Meaning they were on there just now?
nah means they dont exist on the site anymore, page/variants were deleted for good.

either that or since the site went back up they cleared the cart automatically.. not really sure

Last edited:

Meaning they were on there just now?
I think so, it came up with a green background meaning it was just added, and then came back up with a red background meaning it was immediately removed. Maybe that means they're working on getting them up? 

I think so, it came up with a green background meaning it was just added, and then came back up with a red background meaning it was immediately removed. Maybe that means they're working on getting them up? 
Maybe it was a pump fake and they gonna release later

Mine did the same thing. I think it's just comparing the link to our order confirmation page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom