ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats going on 
nerd.gif

Y'all are buggin... These fit TTS... For reference, my size is 13 TTS for pretty much everything. I go TTS in UBs, TTS in all Jordans except for 10s (can't fit because foot is wide), and 12.5 in NMDs. 

Ok so I was able to grab my first pair of YEEZY'S through Sns my tts size 8 came in and the boost comfort is insane... the fit pretty good no complaints my 8.5 come in tomorrow and I'm going to compare both to see which one I'm keeping. The 8 is slightly tight I mean very slightly and I'm assuming that they need to be broken in probably..overall I'm satisfied with them

those runners better have boost.. if not it may be a HUGE missed opportunity or they better be the $40 "yeezy for all" that Ye's been chirping about..

Last edited:
I hate the og nmds and I didnt like the turtle doves, so I will not be surprised if these end up popular

Ok so I think people will be ok with TTS. Tried on with a pair of regular socks, not too thick or thin. They both fit perfectly with almost a thumb of room left. Basically how it is with my UBs. This is coming from someone who wears EE-EEE width shoes btw. Maybe it's dfferent for bigger sizes (I wear a 13) since this is what I've been seeing here on NT. Bigger sized people are saying breds fit TTS. 

Last edited:
Finally tried on Breds today... I went 4/4 adults and 2/2 infant on ys... the 4 adults were 1 champs and 1 ftl apps resv and 2 adc which were del today ... these are a softer knit then Black Friday colorways and feels more broken in out the box which is a nice thing ... and it feels a lil bit softer then belugas... b/w to me have felt more snug then any pair that I have tried on ... I still have copper and greens DS which I most likely move them to buy something else . Size wise the breds have a Lil Lil bit more length in the toe area then the rest but doesn't require you to change sizes from any other V2 . Overall the breds look like they will be more versatile then belugas , I would have to rate them now 1 - 2 ... red stripe 3 , b/w 4, copper 5 , green 6....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom