ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing in that brag 
smokin.gif

Btw... if you missed out this weekend and took a L ... I suggest pay that resell ... you won't regret it lol

Ok so I was able to grab my first pair of YEEZY'S through Sns my tts size 8 came in and the boost comfort is insane... the fit pretty good no complaints my 8.5 come in tomorrow and I'm going to compare both to see which one I'm keeping. The 8 is slightly tight I mean very slightly and I'm assuming that they need to be broken in probably..overall I'm satisfied with them

I'm TTS size 8 too and scored my size. They break in after a while, I also experimented wearing them without the insole which feels fine too.

It sucks  copping Manual the first time  and I'm going to have to sell them  and try to  cop my size for resell $$$

What's the next best thing?
nerd.gif

I got $500 cash right now chillin. Was looking to cop Breds this weekend...
somethin will always come along.. people thought they needed the black red black friday joints but now these breds out and theyre like nah the breds the best forget the black friday ones. i know someone who just had to have the pirate black v1s. dropped 1200 on them and then wore em once.... copped the breds this past weekend and sold the pirate blacks for 900. 

It sucks  copping Manual the first time  and I'm going to have to sell them  and try to  cop my size for resell $$$
What size you got and what size you need? I got these garbage Adidas roshes and have no intentions of ever wearing em.

What's the next best thing? :nerd:

I got $500 cash right now chillin. Was looking to cop Breds this weekend...

You're pretty much there if you go stockx- depending on size, they are all about 5 and change. Sign up with a new email and get the 25off.

somethin will always come along.. people thought they needed the black red black friday joints but now these breds out and theyre like nah the breds the best forget the black friday ones. i know someone who just had to have the pirate black v1s. dropped 1200 on them and then wore em once.... copped the breds this past weekend and sold the pirate blacks for 900. 

Breds are way better then Pirates, I would have never spent $1200 on them but selling them was a good choice imo

Wait for someone in a smaller size to tell you, but for me yes it's TTS. The PK is very stretchy and doesn't constrict my foot like most were saying about past releases. 
I'll  be able to tell you tom..   From what I understand is I shouldn't have a lot of faith they'll  fit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom