ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yzysupply not even sending me emails cancelling my dupe order (and asking which one i want to keep), nothing but Ls

I remember when the 350 v1 came out and people were clowning the shoe, saying it looked like a roshe. It's funny how those same people were the ones saying the belugas were ugly, & the same ones to say that the runners are hideous... moral of the story is, don't be afraid to think for yourself. Don't buy a shoe for the sake of hype and then pretend to like it as if it "grew on you once you had it". This is the reason why resell prices are so high now.

THIS!!!

I'm laughing at people Insisting that people will end up loving the trainers or whatever those are called. Some of you cant be serious with liking those.

******* trash

Nike store got you ton of those, $29.99 in FSR. Same ****

Like people have said, some of you are sheep and love and support anything Kanye wears or releases. Can't wait to see what those losers on YTWW say about them :x dudes will give up kidneys for basic sketchers lookin crap

Cause people can't just like something cause they like it? [emoji]128527[/emoji] I hope the hate remains for these runners. Make it an easier cop for those who want to buy to wear. But since this thread is 90% resellers aka Let me cop that 11th pair even tho I already carted 10 pairs of anything Yeezy.... I don't have that happening.

so whats word on zebraS? ADC exclusive.. or? i know kicks usa getting infant/kic sizes.. but i didn't hear anything about zebra

you must not watch seinfeld, jerry had heat
smokin.gif
He had his "misses" though.........

Let's be real here between ADC, Draw and Confirmed App it's all pure luck if you get through and get them. Sure there is some strategy for ADC and Confirmed but in the end it's luck. 
If you don't mind me asking, what is a potential strategy for Confirmed?

Perhaps this will help some folks with sizing.

Myself:
Jordan 1 - 12US
Jordan 5 - 12US
Adidas NMD Mesh - 11.5(snug)/12 (toe wiggle room)
Adidas NMD PK - 11
Yeezy 350 Bred - 12

My Yeezy and NMD PK have the same snugness at a whole size difference. I'm sure if I got a pair of 350 with no insole like NMD then it would fit similar.

ADC shipping is so wonky. I got a voicemail from CS saying that my package had been delivered. When I checked tracking, it was still at a localish processing center (same state) for delivery tomorrow.

The runners just aren't for me. More power to the guys who like them though.

And I may sound like a broken record but I really miss my Oreos. Should have kept a pair.

Not even gonna respond to anyone defending Monarch Air's 

Your opinions mean nothing!! 

This the Jerry I'll be when I get old ^^^

I love the jokes

But to be fair

The runners look like a combination of adidas running shoes from the 90s and those temper run joints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom