ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

And now my (email) watch begins.
nerd.gif

Wassup fam, wanted to know if this is a good deal: 2009 Space Jams 11s, 2009 True Blue 3s, Gamma 11s, and $200 for 750 Black/black Yeeyzs? All Shoes DS on both sides. Please let me know guys. I appreciate the help.

PBs for Zebras? I have DS PBs and want Zebrahs 

you think I can make that deal work ?
Don't let the "limited" tag of the Zebras fool you. V1s are going up in value because a DS pair are getting harder and harder to find.

Last edited:
Wassup fam, wanted to know if this is a good deal: 2009 Space Jams 11s, 2009 True Blue 3s, Gamma 11s, and $200 for 750 Black/black Yeeyzs? All Shoes DS on both sides. Please let me know guys. I appreciate the help.
Even.

Seeing on Twitter a bunch of people who bought on YS and cards got process are getting cancellations now that's weird

The runners definitely have a Reebok vibe to me, as well. Not really my cup of tea, though; reminds me of the shoes that my father had when I was a kid (I'm in my 30's). Of course it would be an instant cop for me, at retail, BUT, I might keep a pair to have in my collection (probably never wear, though), but any other pairs or sizes obtained would go straight to GOAT.

The jerry Seinfeld joints [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Jerry had the SICKEST heat for a white man on television back in the day. He was unrivaled. 
Runners are WACK. And so are ALL the clothes.
Sometimes I think Kanye just drops this stuff to see how dumb some people really are.
His color palettes are great but he be dropping homeless joints. How you tryna sell me a sweater with moth holes for $500?

That runner is sold out alllllready...  rant all you want.   I've already seen people tapping their plugs for them... trying to be lowkey about it... now that's sad.

Buy whatever the **** you want folks.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom